Player Editor

Cwelthagen001

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all? Is there any way that I can edit more than 60 players in one user profile or is there another editor available other than the one provided by EA Sports.

Yes, do it directly through the roster.pak. We're working on producing an out of game player editor but we need to know what all the values do first.

do you know yet what values players outside of the 20 man squads are ... in particular im interested in Michael Clarke and Simon Katich for Australia

They'd be dead easy to find. Do an ACSII search for Clarke or Katich and you can put them into the default squad without blinking.

M Clarke: AF 6A (unique player code - used for lineups) 9E 00 (Commentary - same as all the other Clarkes)
Another M Clarke: BE 2A (I suspect this is the one you're after as more data is contained i.e. international stats)

S.Katich: 11 1F (player ID) and CA 01 (commentary)

They are displayed in this form:

11 1F CA 01 before the players name

Hey, how do u do an aSCII search in Ultra-Edit ... i am assuming u r supposed to do an ASCII search in a hex editor.

What hex editor do u use ?

*EDIT* Found the option ... thanks anyway.

The ASCII search for M.Clarke gives me this line AF 6A 9E 00 4D 2E 43 6C 61 72 6B 65 ... and the part from 4D to 65 is highlighted. But u mentioned in the previous post that M.Clarke is AF 6A.

Hows that ? I mean can u explain how i am supposed to get the correct hex id ??

Last edited:
Firstly, wrong M.Clarke but never mind.

That's it in hex:
AF 6A is his ID
9E 00 is commentary
4D is M
2E is .
43 is C
6C is l
61 is a
72 is r
6B is k
65 is e

where's the problem?

Now it makes sense. Sorry for the confusion. The part being shown highlighted when i search for M.Clarke was the hex equivalent for the name. The 4 things before the id were his player id and commentary hex values. Got it now .... thanks barmyarmy :D

Users who are viewing this thread