Player Face Request.

II_BiGHitteR_II

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Could someone who has the PC version of BLC2007 get the screenshots of the following players:

-Shoaib Akhtar
-Mohammad Yousuf
-Shahid Afridi
-Inzamaam Ul-Haq

Thanks in advance.

listen ive got the xbox 360 version and they look nothing like how they look in real life, inzamam just slightly looks real, but shahid afridi looks completely different, shoaib akhtar looks completely different, mohammed yousuf also looks different, its a shame that codemasters didnt concentrate on some of the best players in the world, only on england and australia (and west indies because after all it is ' brian lara cricket')

Can you give me the exact link to them?

Also do the include any of the faces above?

ithsi said:
listen ive got the xbox 360 version and they look nothing like how they look in real life, inzamam just slightly looks real, but shahid afridi looks completely different, shoaib akhtar looks completely different, mohammed yousuf also looks different, its a shame that codemasters didnt concentrate on some of the best players in the world, only on england and australia (and west indies because after all it is ' brian lara cricket')

any indian players, because on the advert harbhajan singh looks awesome :confused:

Here are the screens including a 6 wickets in an over special from Abdur Razzaq.

Attachments

• blicscreens.zip
    489.4 KB · Views: 79
dhoni dhamaka said:
any indian players, because on the advert harbhajan singh looks awesome :confused:
I want India ones aswell including dhoni if possible, please

Afridi looks terrible. Where is his short hair and beard? And what about Yousuf? His beard is much longer.

you want three i ll give you 478

here are pics of all the players available in the game. 478 pics to be exact. :p :eek:

Attachments

• faces.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 37
Colin, what happened to this image that you attached?
afridicb6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread