Players and their bats

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey!!!
I know there are 34 bats in the game but I'm not sure if that number can be increased Fntoff uses a woodworm bat Lara uses an MRf while the Indians use britannia etc the Australians mostly use Kookabura.If you try to have bats individualised then there will be more than 34.. Has anyone been able to do that??

More bats can be added ony by editing the exe which only Sam knows.

if u dont want the bats which come with the game. just download the new bat and rename it and it will replace with the old ones

The 2GB Bat Pack has individualised bats which go with the updated roster.pak so most players have the correct bat.

Bats info

i have downloaded a MRF bat and replaced as bat17.tga in the bats folder. but when i started editing the player editor exe, as i select this new bat17, the exe file closes. Can anyone tell me how to install this new bat ?

thanks .

ok i have downloaded a bat pack but all the bats are assigned to the wrong players.I dont know about u but im a windies fan an they strugglin but plz no one likes to see lara batting with a kookabura.plz help me out

What I do is a select 34 bats I like, and use player editor to assign them to players(mostly the major ones). Wen I play a match and notice some bats to the wrong players, I use the Player Editor to fix it. This helps as I keep adding loads of new players(over 200+ added now, none replaced.) The Batpack roster doesn't contain all the new players, and in order to add new ones you have to replace old ones.

Users who are viewing this thread