Playing Ashes 2009 Online

hordeking

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I want to know if people still play this game online.

And if they do, which version should I keep (retail, beta 1 or beta 2?)

I just opened my ac09 box again, revisiting the game after almost a year, and am keen to get some online action.

Hopefully, people are still out there!

Australian IPL Competition

Hey buddy,

Yes definately install Beta 2 for online gaming. Also, I did the exact same thing as you. I have installed the game lately again and I have the PC version. I am keen to play online in a tournament for Australian players of this game! Is any1 keen for a competition? I wanna do a test match series vs people that are keen. How many players can play this game at the same time? 4? If so lets do a test match!!

Lets play it over several days in 2 hour increments? That should be plenty of time to get 4 innings happening? OR if tests are too much we can just play T20s or even 50 over games?

Come on kids, this is the best cricket game I reckon ever released and we should definately play!

Yes Open Beta 2 as it enables online play again. The first beta doesn't allow online play. BUt im keen to set some kind of tournament for people in Australia/India to play for. I just installed the game as as you buddy and Im keen as M.Clarke has been recently!

The beta no longer works for online play - the server went away when Transmission Games did.

i installed game then beta 1 and then beta 2 ..when i enter online mode it says this version not compatible....i wana play it online with beta 2 because without it this game is too easy..beta 2 test match mode is bit of challenge..

I have a horrible doubt,
Some players in online just comes down the crease and play lofted shots,
i can only play lofted shots inside the crease
is their any thing i have to actually press any other keys or something:noway:noway:noway

Users who are viewing this thread