Playing XI in career mode

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So I am having a strange problem if this is already discussed and solution is found please merge this thread and I am sorry for inconvenience.

I have a strange problem on PS4 in career mode. AI select playing XI for both teams and pick strange less skilled players mostly. Now that may player is selected to play for Australia v South Africa series I have unknown names playing in both teams in playing XI and stars are resting and not picked in XI even smith is rested and Australia is captained by Warner.

Is there a solution to this some help will be appreciated ?

So I am having a strange problem if this is already discussed and solution is found please merge this thread and I am sorry for inconvenience.

I have a strange problem on PS4 in career mode. AI select playing XI for both teams and pick strange less skilled players mostly. Now that may player is selected to play for Australia v South Africa series I have unknown names playing in both teams in playing XI and stars are resting and not picked in XI even smith is rested and Australia is captained by Warner.

Is there a solution to this some help will be appreciated ?
Dynamic lineups will do that, what year are you in?

@passwordistaco
Thank you for the answer

2022 I guess.

What is Dynamic lineup ?

@passwordistaco
Thank you for the answer

2022 I guess.

What is Dynamic lineup ?
Yeah, so you will definitely not see the same lineup as in team manager. You'll probably see a few names that are from club level too.

Essentially dynamic lineups mean that they change depending on form/retired players etc. So I think it was in DBC 14 where the lineup was always the same no matter what year you are in but in Ashes and DBC17 they made lineups dynamic which is how they should be. It may need a bit of tweaking though

Yeah, so you will definitely not see the same lineup as in team manager. You'll probably see a few names that are from club level too.

Essentially dynamic lineups mean that they change depending on form/retired players etc. So I think it was in DBC 14 where the lineup was always the same no matter what year you are in but in Ashes and DBC17 they made lineups dynamic which is how they should be. It may need a bit of tweaking though

Oh alright this is a little too strange its just 2022 and Star players like smith is gone and Khwaja lost skill point so massively he is somewhere around 62 :-).

Anyways it is a strange feature and since club player names and looks are so strange it looks like a circus going on there :).

Thanks for the reply so it is not a bug but a feature :-)

Oh alright this is a little too strange its just 2022 and Star players like smith is gone and Khwaja lost skill point so massively he is somewhere around 62 :-).

Anyways it is a strange feature and since club player names and looks are so strange it looks like a circus going on there :).

Thanks for the reply so it is not a bug but a feature :-)
Well 4 years from now it's going to be a different looking side. We will be seeing players in the Australian side we probably have never heard of. Khawaja will be 35 by that time so skills going down is all part and parcel of the career.

Users who are viewing this thread