Playing...

rocklara

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well in my first 50 overs fully, I bowled west indies out for 238 in 48.4 overs. Damn this game is real!!! Goughie was the pick with 3/34 in 8.5 overs well supported by Flintoff with 2/36 and Giles with 3/55 and Anderson with 2. The bowling is great, really tough minded, but if we can get a patch to make batting harder, then we will get to appreciate BLIC 2005 even more!!!

well im sure we can make the batting harder by tomorrow lol.

rocklara said:
Well in my first 50 overs fully, I bowled west indies out for 238 in 48.4 overs. Damn this game is real!!! Goughie was the pick with 3/34 in 8.5 overs well supported by Flintoff with 2/36 and Giles with 3/55 and Anderson with 2. The bowling is great, really tough minded, but if we can get a patch to make batting harder, then we will get to appreciate BLIC 2005 even more!!!
So you got the game? nice...So how long does it takes to complete a 50 over match?

Last edited:
sameer0807 said:
So you got the game? nice...So how long does it takes to complete a 50 over match?

no mate not yet lol. its the demo 50over

4-5hrs, it takes me 2-2.5hrs to bowl a whole 50 overs

yeh, i wonder how often i'll play test matches :P. But theres always the save feature :)

yes but you dont want to have to save every match u play cos u gota work or somethin else is happening. sometimes u just wanna speed up the innings for a result or other times u want to finish off the match or make a comeback afta the cpu fails or succeeds.

50 over took 45 minutes for me to bowl! speacilaly sintoff's over completes much quicker then spinners :D

I completed bowling 40 overs in an hour !! So i dont think it should take 4-5 hrs to finish a 50 over game !!

I really enjoy bowling and if the gameplay is as good as reviews suggest (I have a PS2 and have not been able to get my hands on a Demo -argh-) I think it will be a real challenge to bowl teams out but fun as well

Users who are viewing this thread