Please answer some questions abt c2004

amber22

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
1.Is there any rain in the game
2. ANd what abt the post match presentation
3.Is there any trophy given , man of match etc. Do the players celebrate after winning.
4Is the toss shown actually.Is the pitch report given (by showing the pitch).
5.Are the replays automatically shown when a boundary is hit or when a wicket falls.

6.And please explain all the modes of tounament.What is the long tour and short tour.

7.ANd does the tour mode include tour to INDIA,PAkistan etc.
8.And is schedule for tours automatically generated or we can tour any country we want at any time.
9.And what is carear mode .

Well yes you can tour any cricketing place in the world, but u can not send say india to australia and be australia, u have to be the touring team, but if you just do a test series u can do what u want.

I actually have not finished a full game yet, but i thikn there is man of match awards.

Pitch report isnt great. they toss the coin and if u win it shows u the conditions like says hard wicket sunny day humidity, and thats it, bit disappiointing i guess.

replays rule, every four is replayed and a wicket is replayed for or five times from all different camera's.

There is world cham'ship (world cup)
world series (in oz)
test series
tours
domestic.

THANKS FOR THAT.

Just want to confirm whether I can play as India in India against any country.

ANd is there any carear mode or stat trcacker

In foreign tours u cant play as india in india, but u can choose just test series, and u can be india in india :)

A good stat tracker, and season for the domestic leagues

Users who are viewing this thread