Please help me

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I accidentally retired my team online. PLEASE, help me 'un-retire' that teammm. I have tried renaming the CAP and CBK files. It would be much appreciated if you could help me out because this was my XI (and I could have made it better as I was only 1 season in):

Andrew Strauss
Edward Smith
Nicholas Compton
Edmund Joyce
Owais Shah
Ryan Ten Doescahte
David Wiese
David Nash
Tyron Henderson
Corey Collymore/Chris Silverwood
Dirk Nannes

I have attached the CAP and CBK files if you feel something can be done with that.

Attachments

• icc.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
I can contact Chris and ask him to check with the guy who runs the server and to see if it can be done that way. Probably safer than fiddling with save files.

I can contact Chris and ask him to check with the guy who runs the server and to see if it can be done that way. Probably safer than fiddling with save files.

Could you, please? That would be great. My username online for that save is Jesus.

I wanted to choose God, but it was taken :p.

simply delete the registry entry of empireinteractive.u shall have to create new username and new team name and can use the same team again.i tried it when i had the same problem and it worked

I'd advise against going into the registry and touching entries related to the game.

Yeah, I'm not tech savvy enough to do anything of the sort. I'll just wait.

Regardless of how tech savvy you are, the registry is a dangerous place to play around with unless you absolutely know what you're doing.

Definitely best to let Nigel work his magic here and find out.

BTW, if you haven't already contacted Chris, it's alright. I made a new save and I have a better team than before so it's no real problem.

Users who are viewing this thread