Possible solution to "Connection Lost" problem

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I have got a possible solution to the disconnection after playing a lofted shot.

I played the game straight away and I got the problem.
When I played a fifa 10 online match and then played the game online it gave me absolutely no connection drops. I tried it 3-4 times and it worked, when I restarted the modem and again when I tried to play IC2010 without playing an online fifa 10 match- I got the same problem. So I again tried with the fifa online match method with the same guy and it worked flawlessly.
I suggest you guys to try this thing with fifa 10, if you don't have fifa 10 then try it with any other game. I think it will work for you all.

Post in this thread if it works for you or not.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So are you saying that we need to play a FIFA 10 online match before we play IC10 online? :crying

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
I have got a possible solution to the disconnection after playing a lofted shot.

I played the game straight away and I got the problem.
When I played a fifa 10 online match and then played the game online it gave me absolutely no connection drops. I tried it 3-4 times and it worked, when I restarted the modem and again when I tried to play IC2010 without playing an online fifa 10 match- I got the same problem. So I again tried with the fifa online match method with the same guy and it worked flawlessly.
I suggest you guys to try this thing with fifa 10, if you don't have fifa 10 then try it with any other game. I think it will work for you all.

Post in this thread if it works for you or not.

I applaud your noble effort to make the IC10 online world a better place mate, but this is symbolic of the lengths we cricket-gaming-starved fanatics are willing to go to, to accommodate shortcomings in the rare fare we're served up.

Pop in Fifa10 before I can play IC10 online? No thanks. Lets get the damn thing fixed.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Its pretty bad that IC2010 needs the support of another game to work fine online. But I can go to any limits to play online. :D
This method was not my creation, Microsoft told me about it.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Its pretty bad that IC2010 needs the support of another game to work fine online. But I can go to any limits to play online. :D
This method was not my creation, Microsoft told me about it.

Do you need to play a FIFA 10 match online or you simply pop in FIFA 10 disc in and later swap it with IC10? I wish Codies & Trickstar get their house in order coz the issues we have faced so far with AC09 (offline broken) and IC10 (online broken with a few offline issues as well) are simply unacceptable.

baazigar123

School Cricketer
Didn't work for me..
I played Fifa world cup game,though I m on PS3. Might work for XBox.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Do you need to play a FIFA 10 match online or you simply pop in FIFA 10 disc in and later swap it with IC10? I wish Codies & Trickstar get their house in order coz the issues we have faced so far with AC09 (offline broken) and IC10 (online broken with a few offline issues as well) are simply unacceptable.

Online match.

P

pcfan123

It might have been a fluke to begin with.

What kind of Mickey Mouse operation are Microsoft running that they offer such a ridiculous and ghetto rigged solution to a problem :facepalm

D

Dutch

I got a letter from Microsoft saying I needed to eat toast before each game and then it works.

I will let everyone know how I get on!

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
What did Microsoft say exactly?

I called them up the other day asking about the problem, I told them the whole story. They had only one answer - "You can talk to the game's publisher for that matter as you've been able to play every other game without any problem".
Then I told them that Codemasters told me have a talk with you guys and then I asked them to tell me something that just might make the game playable online, then here is what the said - "You can try playinng any other game online and if the game works fine then just try playing International Cricket 2010 after that without restarting your console or disturbing the internet connection, that might help as we have had similar problems being solved like this". Then I said okay I will try and then I kept down the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread