Post only the good points

bangash

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys guys guys.... i need you all to calm down and for once take a deep breath... i know it happens to all of us and has been happening since years...but then think of it everytime there is a new game to be launched the current one has been modded to an exceptional level and our standards are way too high for the next game......but then i also understand that if the modders cant do it why cant they.....WHEN THEY ARE GETTING PAID FOR IT....the answer still lingers to our mind............WHY CANT THEY....but then shut your eyes for a min and recall the good aspect of the game while u were playing it the last time.....
comon you guys encourage them mayb this way they would improve....post only good things of the game.......(along with the screenshot if u like).......

I dont have the full version still now , but with Demo i was really impressed . BLIC 07 Rocks :cheers

from the demo i think the batting system is very good it lets u pick the gaps in the feild
imo the graphics r better than EA cricket 07

Posetives -

- Being able to hit the ball anywhere and find gaps

- graphics look good

- the ideas behind the cathcing meter and throwing to both ends are good but poor execution

- commentary is ok

run out now and bad points list is much longer.

when someone says that the only good thing is that one of the player's hair is looking good, it doesn't bode well. :(
Is there anything *anything* else good we can say about it? Or is that really it? :(

Sorry to rain on your parade but there are so many faults!!!!!!!!

Good points however are

1 Being able to find the gap in the field and being able to use the defend button to push shots for quick singles

2 Computer reacts well to where you are striking the ball and will assign fielders to cover your favourite shot placement

3 Graphics are sharper ( still not x box 360 graphics though)

Thats about the lot

If I was to list the faults I would be here all night!

Don't buy it, it's a poor game. :(

From the few minutes I played:
- seeing the toss is a good change
- commentary again a good change
- From the few balls I bowled being able to place the ball exactly where you want it unlike EA where the cursor get's a bit annoying. Of course only bowled a few balls so probably might be asking for a challenge when I bowl more balls.

but i would still say...there are plenty good features out of which ONLINE play is the best and we should appreciate that even a big company like EA couldnt implement it....
then the player 'models' unlike EAs pathetic rugby players......the player animation and simply superb ambient graphics and ground textures....ill come back with more... :)

This is a lovely thread:)

Haha...Nah, we should give some people positives, or else the game wont sell, and if it doesn't sell, the companies wont make'em anymore.

Yea I am excited about playing it now, believe it or not. Now imagine if a great patch were to be released, I'd probably faint lol

Batting
+ 360 degree shot placement (but cannot use gamepads on pc)
+ Many edges for tailenders in realistic mode

Bowling
+ nice variation in ball speed and bounce
+ good use of special deliveries, they are available on full confidence and after you release the ball

Fielding
+ nice thought of using meters in fielding for catching (poor execution though) and throwing
+ can throw to wicket keeper or bowler
+ replays of a catch are woth watching
+ many variants for field placements, good use by AI against you

Others
+ Beautiful graphics, player models are good, most players look like thier real selves
+ Commentary
+ player animations
+ its somehow fun to play in short bursts (one or two quick ones a day)

If the patch they are releasing can fix half the problems , this game is a keeper until the next cricket game

vamkak said:
Batting
+ 360 degree shot placement (but cannot use gamepads on pc)
+ Many edges for tailenders in realistic mode

Bowling
+ nice variation in ball speed and bounce
+ good use of special deliveries, they are available on full confidence and after you release the ball

Fielding
+ nice thought of using meters in fielding for catching (poor execution though) and throwing
+ can throw to wicket keeper or bowler
+ replays of a catch are woth watching
+ many variants for field placements, good use by AI against you

Others
+ Beautiful graphics, player models are good, most players look like thier real selves
+ Commentary
+ player animations
+ its somehow fun to play in short bursts (one or two quick ones a day)

If the patch they are releasing can fix half the problems , this game is a keeper until the next cricket game

great quick positive review....guys we need more of these im sure there is loads good to the game compared to BLIC05....u all know it that its FUN.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread