Post Your Desktops

This is a simple wallpaper by my standards :D . Actually I was going for an understated green scheme and wanted a wall that looked good but still blended with the overall design without sticking out.

I hate discordant colours and cluttering my desktop with icons. There's so many better ways to organise your programs and files. :devilish:

I agree there are tons of better ways to organize files and programs on ur pc

:lol: yeah there is so many themes for desktop you can find over the net and its really hard sometimes to choose... well simplicity is great

My desktop (running Windows ME)
Getting a new computer soon.
Dreading transferring everthing as I don't have a rewiter on this 3 year old Packard Bell computer.
Will probably use one of those small usb drives that hold around 128MB or more.
Current picture is Belinda Carlisle but these are changed regularly.

Supersonic is a great miniature sized wave editor I use for all those stereo WAVs ..try it here

http://tucows.wave.net.br/mmedia/audioedit...t95_rating.html

It has all sorts of other features onit including a disc jockey which I haven't tried yet...the company is for sale if you click on their their website link, so I don't know what happens regarding registering/ buying it.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1
Here is my new desktop. This screenshot doesn't really do it justice, but in case you can't tell, it's the Aquarium screensaver for Plus XP. That's right a screensaver as your desktop!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread