Premier League

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Liverpool are back, if they win the current season, our twenty twenty times will take a hit, but it's better than city winning it again.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Liverpool are back, if they win the current season, our twenty twenty times will take a hit, but it's better than city winning it again.
Wee, no! It is very tight and Liverpool like everyone are as falable as everyone else.

Why would Liverpool 'having a mere spurt' of form bring the walls of Jericho down?

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Wee, no! It is very tight and Liverpool like everyone are as falable as everyone else.

Why would Liverpool 'having a mere spurt' of form bring the walls of Jericho down?
That's just my opinion, I just want someone else win other than city this season for the sake of PL. What happened to you guys ? It will be really nice, if you guys win this time, but giving away too many points already.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Chelsea are giving a tribute to Eden Hazard by establishing themselves towards an even greater decline than Hazard's own career.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's just my opinion, I just want someone else win other than city this season for the sake of PL. What happened to you guys ? It will be really nice, if you guys win this time, but giving away too many points already.

It is the history of the Arsenal.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
I respect that but the sad truth is Man city have all the power whereas, other teams operate within the FFP rules.
Post automatically merged:

Chelsea are giving a tribute to Eden Hazard by establishing themselves towards an even greater decline than Hazard's own career.
They have had transfer embargos so it has been tough and new ownership has been forced on them by, you know what.

Bevab

Staff Member
Poor Chelsea… they’ve only spent… checks notes… over a billion euros since their transfer embargo under their forced new ownership who also happen to be the owners of the currently best run baseball franchise.

They’ll soon get another embargo when they inevitably fail FFP rules so I’m sure we can sympathise with them even more.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Poor Chelsea… they’ve only spent… checks notes… over a billion euros since their transfer embargo under their forced new ownership who also happen to be the owners of the currently best run baseball franchise.

They’ll soon get another embargo when they inevitably fail FFP rules so I’m sure we can sympathise with them even more.
I miss Roman Abramovich. Never seen a more passionate fan. (may be Perez comes close but with a totally different profile)

Man that guy turned this club into a World Class Heritage. That mid 2000s squad with Mourinho as the manager was peak Chelsea domination.

Bevab

Staff Member
I miss Roman Abramovich. Never seen a more passionate fan. (may be Perez comes close but with a totally different profile)

Man that guy turned this club into a World Class Heritage. That mid 2000s squad with Mourinho as the manager was peak Chelsea domination.

Roman was an owner who truly loved Chelsea as time went on. I do think there’s a lot of revisionism that has happened around him ever since Todd’s come in though, Roman made plenty of mistakes in his time such as failing to get Chelsea a new stadium despite the convoluted mess that surrounds Stamford Bridge, sacking Ancelotti, a host of failed transfers and so on. He also took over a club that was primed to enter into world class territory, they weren’t too dissimilar to the Tottenham of today except they had more recent trophies and as has been subsequently revealed… may have been upto his own shady dealings financially.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Roman was an owner who truly loved Chelsea as time went on. I do think there’s a lot of revisionism that has happened around him ever since Todd’s come in though, Roman made plenty of mistakes in his time such as failing to get Chelsea a new stadium despite the convoluted mess that surrounds Stamford Bridge, sacking Ancelotti, a host of failed transfers and so on. He also took over a club that was primed to enter into world class territory, they weren’t too dissimilar to the Tottenham of today except they had more recent trophies and as has been subsequently revealed… may have been upto his own shady dealings financially.
Roman's first choice was Spurs, what if @Bevab

Bevab

Staff Member
Roman's first choice was Spurs, what if @Bevab

I like our status as an organic and fiscally responsible club in the top six too much. :D Could be an interesting what if in all fairness.

Users who are viewing this thread