[Preseason] THE FINAL (Aug 1): Willow Wanderers vs. Lunar Sharks

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Gfx.aspx

Willow Wanderers vs. Lunar Sharks at Willow Wanderers Ground, August 1, 2010 | PCCL

This game will commence at 1100 GMT

It all comes down to this, folks! After an extremely tight round-robin that came down to NRR, the Sharks have qualified by the skin of their teeth (I guess it helps to have so many layers of teeth) to the final. The Wanderers should be favourite to take home the preseason crown!

vBookie: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...l-lunar-sharks-vs-willow-wanderers-68440.html

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Finals are here and its a showtime! Wanderers to rule!

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We will beat sharks like we beat them last time.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
I wouldn't be so sure. You've done your momentum no good what with getting smashed by the Spin Wizards today. I'm betting on another close encounter, after all, we were the best team against the Wanderers in the group stage.

w3lshrugby added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Also, I'm sure I will add at least another couple to my massive 11-wicket tally so far ;)

Imager36

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, we'll win. We have an awesome bowling line up, with 3 of the top 4 wicket takers in the comp, and me and Scid who've gone at under 6.7 an over. With the batting, Aiden's been solid at the top of the order, and Rameez has a big innings left in him, and the rest work as a unit. At least one of the batsmen will have a good innings.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
sohum sneaked his team into the finals I see. Lets not let him win the final now.

Go WW!

1000000 vc On us

Users who are viewing this thread