Problem ... help please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

new_player

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello !

I'm facing 3 problems for which I couldn't find any solution up till hence decided to post it here ...

[1] While batting , when batters run to take runs , they travel too far in the oposite side creez ; hence they take a little longer time to complete the second run. This many a times results in Run-outs. How can I make them to just touch the creez and turn around for second run ? I think my timing of pressing D button (according to my keyboard settings , button to take Run) is wrong. What is the ideal or expected time to press this button ?

[2] My bowlers bowl too many No Balls. I don't know what's going wrong ; but what so ever be the power and type of delivery ; the No Balls are a little un-avoidable issue for me. Where I'm going wrong ?

[3] The cursor for positioning the spot to land the ball while bowling is too fast and I fail to position it corectly. How can I slow down this process ? Is there any way to position the spot of ball by some other pre-defined positions in the game (say yorker or leg-cutter and so on ... )

Waiting for your valuable reply ...

Last edited:
[1] Press the run button after the batsmen have crossed for the previous run but before they reach the crease

[2] Just stop the little meter next to the cricket ball in the corner of the screen before it goes into the red.

[3] Practice and get better

[3] an alternative is to play on an easier level. The cursor is slow on 'easy' mode, faster on 'medium' and faster still on 'hard'.

As Brad said though, there is no substitute for practice. I couldn't bowl to save my life when I started. Now my bowling is better than my batting!

Which button actually stops the Power Meter for bowler ? Every time I get confused with this issue. Please tell me either the button or the Page of manual where it is mentioned.

Thanks a lot for your help. I'm learning it with great pace only because of you all !

Thanks a million !

Try looking in your manual next time. You press the button which you pressed to pick the kind of bowl you wanted to bowl (i.e googly).

I don't understand what are trying to say. Can you please explain what you want to convey ?

Apart from that , the Manual is very badly written. It's not easy for the new player to follow. I'm trying to get the things clear ; but when I don't understand something or don't get something to work which is explained in Manual ; then and then only I come to forum to ask for some help from you all. It's not like I don't want to read the manual or don't want to "waste" the time in reading the things and get everything to work at earliest.

Once again , I would like to Thank you all for helping me to get the things correct ; and sorry to Auwais BARTHEZ for not getting what exactly he wants to say ...

Im a bit confused how you have the manual as on the 8th April you started a thread saying that you didnt have the manual as the game had been a gift?? Im confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread