Problem!!! Please Help!!!

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:help

I am playing an online Natwest Challenge with WCC_Bowler and in his screen shots I could see that he is using the latest kits for England. I tried searching for it planetcricket and cricket2004.co.uk. I found some England kits said to be the latest here.

And I found one file 7.44 MB at cricket2004.co.uk. thats supposed to have kitupdates for all major sides. I downloaded it and according to the instructions tried to use Graphics Importer to import the zip file. It showed that it is going to replace these these files and when I clicked ok it gave me a dialogue box that said '"subscript out of range". Can anyone tell me whats that? I have encountered this previously also when I tried to install just the England kit from EnglandODI.zip available on planetcricket.

One more thing, if I try and import the kits as bitmaps of 512*512, 256*256 etc then should they be made transparent or not? There's one england04.zip which I extracted and tried installing as bitmaps but when I started the game I got a shock as the English players clothes and sunglasses had all gone white. and that too not test clothes just a ghostly white.

Can someone help me out here please?

thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread