Problem with EA patched exe

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
When I first got the EA patch I had the problem that it made my game run slow so I uninstalled it. Now I am using it again for the tournament editor and the same problem is occuring. Has anyone else experienced difficulties. I have no problems running any of the other exes on the highest spec and even reducing the settings on the EA exe doesn't help. I have a Radeon 256mb graphics card, pentium 4 2.6ghz.

This had happened to me only once.I restarted my comp. and every thing was fine & still is fine.
May be your RAM is insufficient or your system resources are low or you may have too many programs running in the background i.e in system tray.

512mb
I've tried all the obvious things, it's a problem with the EA exe only, I was wondering if anyone ese had experienced it.

I think RAM is not a problam for you.As I had said before it ran slow only once.
afrer some program stopped responding and I had to press ctrl+alt+del to exit it.Then I ran the game with the new EXE & experienced that problem.
After a restart it was fine. :)
I've also said this before ,you must have had a lots of programs running in the background or in the system tray.

if u have alot of programs in the background sometimes u don't even know it.
The best program to fix all the background programs up is spybot, it also make your computer alot quicker!
It also removes spy softwear.
download from here

I already run Spybot search and destroy but I'll try closing down everything but the most essential background programmes.

Users who are viewing this thread