Problem with Resume (after saved)

elwinw

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
While playing a match, I save the current game regularly. Usually works fine, but not always. At some point I can save the game, but can't resume. You can click the resume-button until you are blue, but it just won't let you back into the game.

Anyone else has this problem?

It normally happens after a bowler have completed his 10 overs. Also I think this related to the line up bug as well after saving.... Is there a fix for this?

I thought it might be that EA thinks Holland plays terrible cricket.. hee hee.

Is there a way to get around this problem so that I can actually finish a game?

aint anyone come up with a way past. it is very annoying though, especially in my case where india require 4 runs off the last over to win with h singh and z khan at the crease and the game refuses to load up!! arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh

well hope someone does get past this but if its another part of EA dodgy programming. well we'll just have to wait and see

No fixes for this problem so far.... But someone said try setting the Auto Save to off... Haven't tried it though....

Yea even I am having same problem. I save the game and it fails to resume. But till the officially patch come to eliminate this problem I found a small solution for this problem. See normally in my game this problem appears between 24 to 34 overs so From these overs I save the game in multiple directory i.e. muliple save data for one game if latest one fails to resume i start from previous saved game and autoplay 5 overs (I know nobody likes to do but for a time being its the only solution) After that I start playing normally till the end of the match. Thats solve.

I had this happen to me yesterday for the first time. I had saved a game at 25 overs, then quit c2k4. When I reloaded later, I was able to play 1 over, then it wouldn't resume. The only way round it was to autoplay 5 overs, then I was able to continue as normal. Luckily I didn't lose any wickets in that 5 overs and the run rate stayed at more or less what I was on.

Autoplay... a brilliant idea! I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds logical and like a good sollution. Now finally my Holland team can try defeating those South African :-)

ok

guys if u really really want to resume your game here is what you need to do.
Download the patch from the download/editor section of this website you are on.
Then, extract the patch files to ur installation dir.
Then select your game slot from the patch.
Then, click swap teams.
Then load cricket 2004, and load your slot.
At last, save the game in another slot.
And then, go back to the patch exe and swap teams again.
that's it!
done
:)

Shailesh didnt plan this one when he created the Game tweak. Now this is what you call two birds with one stone.;)

hi pplz..

where is the link for the patch?
could someone please post the link here.. cos i dont seem to find it... (the patch to help me resume the game)

Users who are viewing this thread