Problems with screenshots

Iron-Haggis

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have no idea why but I am unable to get any screenshots from Cricket 2004. I know how it is suppose to be done and have taken screenshots from other games. But for some unknown reason Cricket 2004 won't let me do it. I was hoping if anyone could help me with this and since screenshots are needed by the rules, if nothing can be done if there could be alternative solutions to this.

Radaga

International Coach
Yes fraps will make it work, it puts the screenshots into a folder for you and you can access them from there, the screenshots will be saved as bitmap though so you have to change them to JPEG before you upload them. :)

Iron-Haggis

Club Cricketer
I've downloaded Fraps, followed the instructions and everything and I still can't get any screenshots, it is really frustrating me. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

squiz

International Coach
Make your one exactly the same as mine:

Then Press F10 to take screenshots. They'll end up in the FRAPS folder as .bmp files OK

Attachments

• fraps.png
    fraps.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 63

Iron-Haggis

Club Cricketer
I have no idea, but it doesn't work. I had my settings exactly the same as what you had. Still it doesn't take any screenshots. I tried it with other games and it won't take screenshots of them either. I have no idea what retarded thing I'm doing that won't allow it to take them, but it won't.

squiz

International Coach
Check it's exactly the same. Load up Cricket 2004. And see if there is some numbers in the bottom right hand corner. If there is press F10, then goto the folder when you installed FRAPS to. There should be a .bmp file in there.

Iron-Haggis

Club Cricketer
I decided to download and try 1.9A and then it worked perfectly, but 1.9D didn't work at all. Well I've got it working now. Thanks a lot for the help squiz.

avirax

School Cricketer
i have tried all the above yet no luck
i press f10 and the bitmap is in the fraps folder, but when i try to preview it, it says "drawing failed"
any help??

Users who are viewing this thread