Professional World Tours? - POST YOUR LINEUPS FOR THE T25 TOURNAMENT

Hey Guys I am quiting as I have go few projects in hand anyone can take over from me.Bye Planet cricket

It'll be fine I guess, I'll create a new thread, get a mod to merge all the posts from this one to the newly created one so I can edit the index. Unless I can have the permission to edit the index which I think isn't possible.

Hey Guys I am quiting as I have go few projects in hand anyone can take over from me.Bye Planet cricket

These leagues are not meant for 18+ aged guys like me,you and sashi i guess.
The same is the case with me mate.Its time to pass the torch.
It hurts,but its time to move on like Dhoni says in that Aircel ad.

These leagues are not meant for 18+ aged guys like me,you and sashi i guess.
The same is the case with me mate.Its time to pass the torch.
It hurts,but its time to move on like Dhoni says in that Aircel ad.

Rightly said BCV...My joining date is sep 3rd but i am in no mood to quit my league.I am going to start it but but will simulate less matches a day...

Rocky no worries on quitting..Take care...

I'll be away for two weeks so I'll need someone to manage my team while I am away.

Well, now it is even more easier. skrillex_x can just edit the first post of this thread itself, I have done the required change. :) i.e thread ownership has been changed to skrillex_x.

Last edited:
as long as pwt is practical and going no matter whosoever is owning i am supporting them

Please post your following team names if they have been stated wrong in the index, it just takes too long for me to compile them all and you may have decided to leave or change your team name. So please respond with your team's name if they have changed or not been stated yet so I can add you to the list in the index under the 'Participating Squads and Owners' and 'Match Pools' categories.

I've come to the conclusion that I will be loaning Send2yaari's team. Send me the 30 000 vCash and your in.

With the index, I'll be editing a few categories as some of them are wrong and not entirely correct such as the prizes section and the PWT™ Board of Directors (Not sure if they are even still on the Board so I will need confirmation about that as well). On another note, do I need to know anything else regarding who's doing the rosters/simulation and etcetera?

I'm also thinking of a name change. The way we use the name Professional World Tour(s) doesn't seem to fit too well grammar wise, it's not entirely gamebreaking I guess but It's been on my mind. But mind you it's probably not going to happen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread