PROUD 2 B A PAKISTANI

Originally posted by indyan@Dec 24 2003, 02:19 PM
Are you a Born Italian.I thought Italian's didn't have any interest in cricket.Guess the game is spreading :P
Yes, I am born Italian. I have visited many cricket playing nations like Pakistan and India, and I learned cricket there. My father works for Italian embassies abroad so thats why. I hope the game spreads in italy.

ahha im glad ian butler has been dropped, he gave away so many runs..., can't wait for the test tomorrow

Originally posted by comradesam+Dec 24 2003, 12:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(comradesam @ Dec 24 2003, 12:57 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-indyan
@Dec 24 2003, 02:19 PM
Are you a Born Italian.I thought Italian's didn't have any interest in cricket.Guess the game is spreading :P
Yes, I am born Italian. I have visited many cricket playing nations like Pakistan and India, and I learned cricket there. My father works for Italian embassies abroad so thats why. I hope the game spreads in italy. [/b]
They play there, it's only a matter of time that cricket over takes baseball as the 'major' bat and ball sport in Italy...

i dont think u will be going to pakistan for a long time...that is too bad...it really is a good country except for a few bad apples

Originally posted by comradesam+Dec 24 2003, 08:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(comradesam @ Dec 24 2003, 08:57 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-indyan
@Dec 24 2003, 02:19 PM
Yes, I am born Italian. I have visited many cricket playing nations like Pakistan and India, and I learned cricket there. My father works for Italian embassies abroad so thats why. I hope the game spreads in italy. [/b]
:o :OOO: I thought you were Pakistani live in Karachi. Anyway nice to see an Italian in the Cricket forums.

Well I am proud to be Pakistan :) and also embrassed to be Pakisthani. :(

I loved my stay in Pakistan. It was really cool there, and thats where I started playing cricket.

India was also cool, but I spent less than a year there because then I had to move again to a different country. (Ireland)

This is crazy i am going to start a new topic proid to be english :P

do u know i can speak your language :P :lol:

Maybe we should jsut start a topic "Proud 2 b Human"

and then we can just post what we r proud of in there :lol:

comradesam not only u who ever stay in pak. he or she likes pak. cuz pak is the best....

I AM PPROUD TO BE A PAKISTANI and
I AM PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM

MAY WE SHOULD START A TOPIC PROUD TO BE MEN

actually i am wrong according to islam proudness is not allowed so we should not be proud of anything

Users who are viewing this thread