PROUD 2 B AN INDIAN !!

i am sorry if i offended u guys but just bringing u down to earth...just givin u a reminder that australia isnt bangaldesh...so the series isnt over yet...sorry if i offfened u but just dont set yourself up for a big fall...the aussies will come much harder....much

also andrew y did u ban bacrist he didnt say anything racist in this topic...he just made fun of pak..thats all

yes i c....hmmmmmmmm maybe we should just talkt to him ...i am pretty sure he was just frustrated becuase someone didnt really agree his view of u...

i know...i am a pretty forgiving person even when they take a shot at something that really ticks me off...

Stop fighting on india and pak. i think they both r same. but if u look at their perfomance pak won their 58 % matches and india won 44% their matches.

proud to be an indian always doesnt matter if the cricket team wins or not.

Originally posted by amir51@Dec 22 2003, 09:28 PM
also andrew y did u ban bacrist he didnt say anything racist in this topic...he just made fun of pak..thats all
Andrew hasn't banned anyone.

I've banned him.

Its not open to discussion. Nor is any action taken by any moderator on the forum.

0601731 if u r saying that then i don't think india is good in anything.

sorry vineet...when i say andrew y did u ban him...i dont really mean andrew in general...i mean mods but since andrew was posting i just said andrew...

what the h ell are u talking bout jackass,how dare u say that india is not good at anything,have u already forgotten just a few days back we beat the aussies..

sorry andrew and vineet bout the language but i am sure u understand.

andrew u should do something againt him. u know that wat kind of language he used.

Why is everyone going bongos about everything? Yes, India have won their first test match in Australia in the last 23 years, but we don't need people bad mouthing others for no reason...

All I have to say is that a lot of you are going out of control, and should learn to restrict yourselves to the forum limits (aka: RULES!!)...

Yes, I too am happy that India beat the Aussies (thrilled as a matter of fact :D ), but we don't need harsh comments about others. You all must remember that there are people from all over the world that are a part of this forum, and we should all respect their religion/nationality/beliefs and etc...

And if any action is taken against any of you people (ie: being warned or banned), I'am (and a lot of others are) sure you all know why such measures has been taken against you folkes. So please, be proud, but not insulting...

Users who are viewing this thread