PS3 online issues today

superfreddie

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is anyone else struggling to connect to a game online today, sure it's not my connection, think it must be a problem with the server, can anyone confirm.:crying

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
Yes, Even I facing the same issue for the past two days. But I could host the game and someone else can join.

Anyone Know whats wrong?

P

pcfan123

all off a sudden there are a lot of unranked games that show up in the search, anyone else experience this?

P

pcfan123

Just create and wait, thats what I do when im not playing PC members.

csnbharathi

School Cricketer
All the games listed as unranked are always there, are unreal games.

I tried doing a "quickame" (Unranked and Ranked), both said "No Games" quite contrary to the general listing when you just do browse games.

I think the online server is being tested or something is happening out there.

P

pcfan123

Perhaps it is listing all the unranked games with private slots? maybe thats why we cant join them

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Perhaps it is listing all the unranked games with private slots? maybe thats why we cant join them

I create my own games too. Then sit and wait and kick out all the quitters. And get hate mails. I love it

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
It seems there is some problem with the servers today
Late last night I tried to have a game with enigma and after my batting finished connection was lost before he could bat
Today I tried to have 2 matches and both of them lost connection. One guy was even on my friends list so I doubt he will quit
Also, there is unusual lag every game.

E-N-I-G-M-A

School Cricketer
It seems there is some problem with the servers today
Late last night I tried to have a game with enigma and after my batting finished connection was lost before he could bat
Today I tried to have 2 matches and both of them lost connection. One guy was even on my friends list so I doubt he will quit
Also, there is unusual lag every game.

Yeah I definitely didn't quit it.... I was looking forward to a good chase (we had the beginnings of a real good game brewing), just lost connection to host :noway

But I've had similar experiences with a few other friends too (definite no quitters), so yeah all we can do is put it down to the servers I guess. Also when we did lose connection, we were both still on MSN and we didn't actually lose our internet (and were both still connected to the PSN) - so yeah it's not that uncommon I'd say I was surprised it happened... but in all my games, I'd say it's only happened 3-4 times at most, so I don't see it as a huge issue... unless it starts happening more often than not.

Anyway as I said at the time, I guess we just put it down to the weather and call it a wash-out... I love bowling as much as batting, so for me I still enjoyed the bit we did get to play and look forward to a rematch in the near future :p

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ah, so you were the one that added me on thee old PS3.

Users who are viewing this thread