PSN ID's

Here is a list of all PS3 Online ID's to minimise quitters and maximise online enjoyment. (If any quitters are on the list please tell me so I can remove them.)

Post your ID's and locations and I will add you to the list...

UserName:SpitfiresKent
PSN: xXStokesy15Xx

UserName: GilchristRulez
PSN: AceRulez

UserName: jaynffc
PSN: Jaynffc

UserName: AKE77
PSN: ake-77

UserName: Donko1982
PSN: grandtheftauto82

UserName: cricket~2009
PSN: zechelseaboy

UserName: graham
PSN: liver8

No 1 quitter in IC 2010 LEE1981 :spy BEWARE GUYS FROM THIS QUITTER GUY

Yeah, Lee is redneck white trash. I'll be avoiding him.

Early signs about the online quitting is worrying. I thought they actually put a system in place to counter online quitters this time - maybe it's not working out.

Well from all the explanations I have read, the quitter system takes a little time before its obvious who is a quitter. Lets wait for a month and see if there are a lot of low star ranked people still around.

Well from all the explanations I have read, the quitter system takes a little time before its obvious who is a quitter. Lets wait for a month and see if there are a lot of low star ranked people still around.

With a bit of luck there will be a core of PC members willing to play fairly and have good fun with this game for a long time to come!

akki-786 another sore loser do not play him, and i think we need a thread where we can put all these losers names down!

PSN- travnnay
im from australia :) probably the first aussie to have this game :) glad i pre ordered it early... who has the guts to play a real aussie... add me and say ur from IC2010 chat!
i have a headset... please add me if u have a headset as well cause i like to talk to the people im playing... GO AUSTRALIA!

Users who are viewing this thread