PSN ID's

Guys... really desperate to play online. whenever i do.. i encounter akki786... played with him even as zimbabwe... still he quit.... please add me on promo1981.... i really am eager to play a full game online... :)... test matches, 20:20, odi... anythin goes... ill be ready... 8.30 Abu dhabi time to 1am Abu dhabi time.... :help

add me too.... marooned09 fedupwith the quitters. thought they sorted out in this version. but same as ac09

PSN: RizzyX

yeah guys my USERNAME IS TEAM
PSN ID IS paji_minhas
AND MY LOCATION IS USA

PSN: ast112
location- uk, jersey, channel islands

ast112 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

please can you add me if you want a game of international cricket 2010 online, ps3 :)

Can someone on PS3 check something for me? I've made the post icons for the Xbox Gamertags and PSN ids clickable. The Xbox version links to mygamercard.net, which gives you a good rundown of the player's achievements, and shows it directly unlike the official one, though there are easy links to add someone as a friend, which should make this a bit easier.

For the PS3 I couldn't find a similar site, so am linking to playstation.com's profiles, but the links won't work for me as it won't let me use my PSN from my old PSP to view the profiles. So basically, does it work for those of you who do, or can you offer a better site option?

Also, while I'm mentioning them, make sure to put your gamertags in your profile - click the User CP option from the menus and then Edit your details from the sidebar.

PSN: OzBomber

And Matt, no it doesn't work. It redirects me to the registration page.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread