Question about the career player..

steppie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys..just got a quick qns about the career player..

will the creer player will be available in all modes of game including in the icc world cup and champions trophy..i am a bit confused abt it....pls answer if anyone knows abt it.thanks guys...

p.s.if it has been discussed b4 sorry for asking again..

yes they will cause u will play in any mode it think even on a tour yeh they will be in the icc

Dont know for sure but I think the career player will be available for all modes except the officilly licensed ICC Champions Trophy and the World Cup !!! But perhaps I am wrong !!!

Hariz said:
Dont know for sure but I think the career player will be available for all modes except the officilly licensed ICC Champions Trophy and the World Cup !!! But perhaps I am wrong !!!

yeh buddy u r wrong coz i just found out in a screenshot where a creer player is playing in champions trophy.so now me sure .here is the link.,chek it out

http://www.codemasters.co.uk/brianlara/screenshots.php

I think you could play in all mtypes of modes no matter its official license or unofficial license.

Yeah steppie you got me there !!! So itz for sure your created player is present in all the modes whether licensed or not !!!

Users who are viewing this thread