Questions - how do you.......

MarioJ

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it possible to change the names of the stadiums and teams in BLC? Eg. Calcutta to Kolkuta or World XI to Bangladesh?

:( Sob!sob!
We Indians really love Calcutta being called Calcutta (and not KOLKATTA f**king politicians and fucing poltics)..
Pls don't rename Calcutta as KOLKATTTTTA :(

I think these are in the GBB/GBT files....which u can't edit.

Y dont u serch 4 GBB/GBT file editors on yahoo or something like it ( MSN or Netscape Browser ) u will get many products but if u do get the right product plz dont 4 get 2 inform your trulies on BLC .

ahmed my friend from many days I am trying to solve your problem that u want to host world series in pakistan, this problem can be solved , u can get the pakistan ground for the world series in map also u can get the pakistan grounds, at the controller screen u can get the picture of your favourite pakistani ground but the only problem is that in fixture section the ground names will be the australians one and also jhonthan agnew will read as welcome to australia...... but this can also be solved by replacing australia with pakistan and also replacing the ground names,if u like to do this plz tell me i will solve your problem.
CHEERS
SHUBHAM

hi
shubham..... can u plz tell me how we can change the whole world series to a different country......
plz mail me at [email protected]
i shall be very thankful to u...
regards

hi there again simply for eg if you want to host world series in england ,firstly copy all the grounds of england and rename them one by one for eg rename lords to hobart and other ground according to your suit,now first go to maps folder in blc folder and copy Eng.GBB & ENGLAND MAP.GBB and paste it to some other place now rename them as Aus.GBB & AUSTRALIA MAP.GBB then cut it and paste it to the maps folder,now open engstdms and copy the files and paste it to some other place now for eg rename Llord.gbb & Slords.gbb to Lhoba.gbb & Shoba.gbb and similarly edit other files also accourding the grounds replaced by u and then copy these files and paste it in the ausstdms folder now again copy all the files from engstdms and paste it in the ausstdms.Also remember to change the wave files like welcome to australia for ....... 2 welcome to eng... if u guys find a way to change the names in the fixtures section ie the ground names to the other grounds for eg lords etc plz give it in the forum or email me ,Keep on messing with the gbb and gbt files u can make more changes also if u guys like to host world series in India replace the croud sounds of english by indian and u can enjoy your world series in the grounds which have grounds that equal to Australia,My brother also helped me a lot in this work.
CHEERS
SHUBHAM

hi shubham
do we have to change sound commentary to welaus ... n welaus to eng... is it so... if it is then it will conflict the matches like world cup or knock out ..... what do u think?

Hey thanks 4 the info on that Shubham.
Does anyone know how to make the 'sunshine'(beach stadium) cheat work? all the files are in the BLC folder but it doesn't appear to work. Cause someone could change the beach stadium to somewhere like Sharjah...so we could play the world series at Sharjah.

yes u need to change the commentary to welcome to aus 2 welcome to england.you can keep the welcome to aus in zip file and replace it when playing other matches
CHEERS
SHUBHAM

how do you change 'slog mode' in the middle of a match? i'm able to change it only before the match starts. this is not very useful.

To change the slog in the middle of the match first save the game.then quit match.U will come on mail screen from there select slog mode and then load the match again.

sangamm: good try, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. When you save, yours settings are also saved. So when you restore, it goes back to the old settings. Try it and let me know if you can make it work.

Is it possible to change the position of the wicket keeper?
Like for swing bowlers i would like to bring the keeper up to the stumps.

Users who are viewing this thread