Quickest Fifties and Hundreds(ODI ofcourse)

sachin_sizzling

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:hpraise :hpraise Habibul Bashar!!! Wat on Earth has this chap done?? :eek: Baffled already?? Yeah man!! Juz Check this Freako innings!! :clap :clap

Fastest Fifty First

basharbaffles7kf.jpg

Follows it up with another Record!! A Ton,The Fastest ever too!!

basharcreateshistory9fw.jpg

Last edited:

rock_cool2003

Club Cricketer
superb man yaar u re an indian and playin with bangla desh team

anyway i m postin my fastest 100 in county in a twenty-20 match with Scott Newman (somerset that's mine) against my arch rivals Essex

100 in 50 balls in 20-20 is truly amazing and by a player who is a slow defensive batsman for me

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
Adam Gilchrist got a 50 in 17 balls in my game. I put him on max agression and off he went.

sachin_sizzling

School Cricketer
Not Quite!!

rock_cool2003 said:
superb man yaar u re an indian and playin with bangla desh team

Mate!! Am Indian Origin allright,but as of now playing Professional Cricket and Doing my B.tech in IT from the UNSW and its been a couple of years now.... And about playing for the Tigers.... Quite Frankly,I always thought the Tigers have numerous talented young guns,Ashraful for one.. But They juz dont convert the Potential into a Class Act.... Am having plans of Moving to either Bangladesh or China too after my course is over... If u dint know...Cricket has been invoked in China...over 300 Coaches(mostly Aussies) from around the globe have insurrected Cricket in The country.. Is this going to Prove Fatal For some of the Top Cricketing Nations?? Time will tell!! The Bottomline though is....

CRICKET WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!

Last edited:

sachin_sizzling

School Cricketer
indiancricketer said:
i noe this is off topic...but rock_cool2003 beautiful Avatar jai shri ram Ji ...and thats great truly a good show by habul basher

thx!! and very true! very nice Ram Avatar!! Jai Shri Ram!!!! who is breaking the record now??? **all of my ICC 2005 records are yet to be broken!!**
Cheez!! :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread