Radeon 7500 problem and BLC patch problems in BLC. - Can't get BLC to

Muzzel

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi there peoples. Just have a few problems/questions.

1. I have a Radeon 7500 and cannot get Brian Lara Cricket to work other than in software mode which is VERY VERY VERY blocky and virtually impossible to play in. Please advise on a solution, or ideas.

2. I cannot install the Brian Lara Cricket patch. Once I install it the game just won't load anymore. I've tried it several times by re-installing my the game, installing the patch, un-installing the game, re-installing, and installing the patch.

I heard something about some versions of BLC not being able to understand the patch, and I would be really upset if the patch didn't work. I have a "games machine" which should sum up my system specs. Please give me some help, I only just got the game and I REALLY want to play it, but these two problems are letting me down. :(

THANK YOU! :)

i have a Radeon 8500 and it works perfectly in D3d Low mode..I set smoothvision on and the graphics look quite good..see if it works for ya

Oh wow! You're right! Thank you SOOO much! I'd give you a kiss if you weren't male, LOL! It looks SOOO great, after having to play software mode for a week, LOL! Does Direct X High mode work on your Radeon 7500, or just low mode?! It's still kinda stutters along, but the graphics are amazing! Thank you, again! :)

well,D3d high mode doesn't work on my card..But u know boht of us have different cards..U have a 7500, and i a 8500...so it might work for a..well give it a try..u r gonna loose nothing

Users who are viewing this thread