Rahul's Cricket 2005 Downloads

yup kevin...thanx a ton...that is very useful...specially for players like ian bell and tremlett who dont have specific faces....i can match the ingame 1s witht he bmps i have to c which face belongs to whom..if ppl could do the same with other teams it wud be gr8...if possible closer screens of just the face........thanx a ton kevin!!

Will you make the rest of the England Faces.

That would be amazing. Those three look brilliant.

Rahul i will do the Aussies for you as well either during tonight or tomorrow

any chance of doing Pietersens hair?

The links for Australia Faces takes me to some advertiseing page could you upload to site please???

Those England faces are great Rahul, keep 'em coming mate :cool:

Aldeco - scroll down to the bottom of that page and click the 'free' button. This will refresh the page and down the bottom it will tell you that you have requested to download Australia...blaa etc and you will have to wait for a countdown to finish before being able to download.

Rahul I have a request for all the 3 england faces that you made. They are brillinat but the faces are not matching with the arm colors, could u please make some changes so that the faces matches with the arm colors.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but i searched and couldn't find it in the thread. I really need help with installing the umpire faces, i've unzipped it, and ive got the file in EA cricket 2005. Where is the .big file that i'm swapping for the new faces? Help please!

You just need to extract any 2 faces in Cricket2005 directory and nothing more complicated is need.

Users who are viewing this thread