Rahul's Cricket 2005 Downloads

ummmm....i really didnt like the Dhoni and kumble faces....so i went to the folder and pressed SHIFT + delete. would this also dilete it from the root folder?? will i still see these pics in game?

what are the .fsh names for kumble and dhoni?? please tell me!

kumble is 723058....big
dhoni is 3e4e5.....big

and yup i do have more pics ...i will make better versions soon..but wasnt getting the time so thought i'll post these till then...
i think out of all u'll like dravid the best...thats the latest 1 i've made

ash_2006 said:
the faces of Indian team are not upto the mark ,please make good faces
You should be happy he is providing faces. Show some respect mate he's doing a cracking job, if you dont like them dont download them. simple

Rahul whats the next pack your going to release. Please say England :)

Rahul
Hats off to you for whatever task you do.
Because I have also tried editing the players faces but it's difficult.
It's not an easy job.You have made a good Indian face pack but the main problem is
lots of asian players sharing the same face.Is there any tool to make each of these
asian faces unique becoz if you change one face the other one also changes automatically.
I believe you will improve some faces. Take your time buddy.
Thanx.

thanx guys.... i know its not my best effort but these were the first faces i made for cricket 2005....thats why i have called this face pack a beta...those of you who want to try them can...but i will definately make new versions...just that i'm getting very slow so thought i'll post whatever i have done so far....its too irritating putting a face in the game and then trying them ingame....it would be gr8 if some1 cud make a program like face raptor for cricket 2005...it could let us preview ingame faces on windows without loading the game.....i'll need little more time to figure them out...i'm not even getting the motivation to make them coz o the players sharing faces...i'll probably make some england and new zealand 1s first now

Last edited:
Yorkshire_No1 said:
You should be happy he is providing faces. Show some respect mate he's doing a cracking job, if you dont like them dont download them. simple

Rahul whats the next pack your going to release. Please say England :)

fully agree, rahul is doing a great job since many month... be a good boy and thanks for it... :cheers

Rahul there is a great improvement in sachin's face .Hope u will make the best in future

Rahul
can you help by telling me about the tools you use to edit players faces.
I export the faces from fsheditor in 24 bit bmp format.
Then i open that file in both EAGraph editor and Paint Shop Pro but i don't know
how to edit their faces ,eyes and teeth. They are all in one image.
Can you give me a tutorial,tools or hints about editing players faces?
Because i have started editing pitch ads,stumps ,ropes and some other stuff also. But I am unable to edit faces and kits.
Please help me Rahul
Thanx.

All Indian Face

Hey All,
I AM SIDDIQUE FROM INDIA., CAN ANY ONE HELP ME.., I WANT ALL INDIA PLAYER'S FACE.., PLEASE ATTACH THE INDIAN PLAYER FACE AND SEND ME PLEASE...!

sid_mohd said:
Hey All,
I AM SIDDIQUE FROM INDIA., CAN ANY ONE HELP ME.., I WANT ALL INDIA PLAYER'S FACE.., PLEASE ATTACH THE INDIAN PLAYER FACE AND SEND ME PLEASE...!

1st stop shouting

Hi Rahul, I am beginning to learn how to make faces, I've got the editing part coming along pretty well, but I need your help. I extracted face BIG files from the GOB, now I open the BIG file with EA graph, and I save the image, after editing, when I want to go back to the big file and just press the import button, "Import an existing external file into the current open image" is blanked out so I can't click on it, the other 2 options are still available, the extract button is also blanked out. Can you please help me?

For a beta patch, its a very good work mate Rahul! Good job.

I would love much better faces for Ganguly, Tendulkar, Yuvraj, Sehwag, etc. Dravid's doesnt need tweaking at all and Harbhajan needs too little tweak!

Users who are viewing this thread