Rahul's Cricket 2005 Downloads

can u do a pieterson and ian bell face plz because thee game defaults are rubbish.
when are all the faces ie sachin tendulkar goin 2 be relesed??

ndn_enigma said:
Ganguly was asked to resign, I don't think he accepted or denied the offer yet.
ganguly is not stepping down as he missread wat the india head coah had sed 2 him

I want the full pakistani players face patch or pack ... and i want to know how many

Pakistani players faces are in the game ???

Hello, this is my first post in this forum; I am plessently pleased by the faces that Rahul has made. I would just like to say thanks for the aesthetical pleasure that you have created.

Great work!

Also, I found a weird bug...all the faces work with your face pack, but when I played a match against Pak, I put Das as third up, and after the wicket fell and he came in, the game crashed saying "file failed to load hhead.0.' or something like that.

Last edited:
prarara said:
Hello, this is my first post in this forum; I am plessently pleased by the faces that Rahul has made. I would just like to say thanks for the aesthetical pleasure that you have created.

Great work!

Also, I found a weird bug...all the faces work with your face pack, but when I played a match against Pak, I put Das as third up, and after the wicket fell and he came in, the game crashed saying "file failed to load hhead.0.' or something like that.
really weird.

Do all the faces work for you, that is on the entire team, even with those without new 'faces'?

prarara said:

Try opening this player's .big file and check if the hhead.o file is present or not.Another thing you could try doing is downloading/resinstalling the face's.I cant think of anything more atm.

I fixed it, sorta; the Ganguly face doesn't work, but everything else does.

can someone please give me instructions on how to install these packs on the xbox?

thanks

jamalk said:
can someone please give me instructions on how to install these packs on the xbox?

thanks
I don't think anyone managed to do that. Anyway if you want to try on your own do check [post=210673]this post[/post].

Users who are viewing this thread