Rahul's Pitchads

lol...u forgot 1 or 2...i'm gonna do a national bank 1 used in newzealand...which is the 1 used in south africa??

thanx for the info eric...long time no c...where have u been???

btw do u have any good pic of the national bank pitchad used in new zealand....cant find any good pic

thanx eric...but only thing is there will be a white area around it which will look odd...unless some1 can discover how to get transparency this prob will remain

Here's a new Natwest Pitchad....u can put this up as well colin

National Bank...this 1 wont look good ingame...recommend me something...i make the logo smaller and leave the background white...or make the background green or something??

yup that'll look much better colin...but did u try it ingame?? does the grass match??
but for this i'll need all the different grasses right?? where do i get the different kinds from??

We've cracked transparancy. Don't post any more pitchads for the moment.
(this image is poor because of the way I cut and pasted it)

made a new natwest 1...made 2 versions tell me which 1 is better.....i prefer the 1st 1..the 1 on the top....but i'm still not sure of the blue which is used on the pitchad

here's another view...on the left 1 the colour and the size is both diff fromt he 1 on the right...let me know which 1s u prefer!! and gimme some suggestions on what to improve

Users who are viewing this thread