Random Thoughts

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Thank god that season is over it has been one to forget, hope next season we can actually compete.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Just had a look at the IGCSE Grade thresholds this year, and they are very low. Honestly, this doesnt match up with the percentile system they've used. They said that they wouldn't reduce it due to Covid but seems like they have. Obviously, i feel happy for the kids who were not able to study to their maximum ability due to the lack of resources and distractions at home but i feel like a lot of the students who did well and would have gotten a good grade regardless will feel like they got the short end of the stick since so many students will get an a*.

Anyway, better that its too low than too high i guess and if the students themselves are majorly happy with the thresholds, I dont have too much of a reason to complain

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@RUDI @zimrahil @asprin
Could we have a members map, we could put pointers in which country we are in, would be nice to look at and see all the different pointers around the world where our friends are?:wave
Good idea. But the feasibility of it is what I'm concerned about.

Also we have 108,340 members to date. Putting that many on map will defeat the purpose. Even if we filter it by a criteria - say min 50 posts, how we go about implementing it is still not clear.

EDIT: We may have some addons in place though. That might prove to be helpful.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Good idea. But the feasibility of it is what I'm concerned about.

Also we have 108,340 members to date. Putting that many on map will defeat the purpose. Even if we filter it by a criteria - say min 50 posts, how we go about implementing it is still not clear.

EDIT: We may have some addons in place though. That might prove to be helpful.
Ah well it was a good idea whoever thought of it!:D
I often think of things outside the box, sometimes good sometimes daft :lol

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@RUDI @zimrahil @asprin
Could we have a members map, we could put pointers in which country we are in, would be nice to look at and see all the different pointers around the world where our friends are?:wave
I am located in the Amazon at present training together with my team. Queen Otrera is throwing a party tonight for us the Wild Force!

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys I am thinking of writing a song to appreciate and pay homage to how cool and awesome @Untouchables_666 is, thus far i got these lines. If yall wanna assist feel free to drop some lines:

Untouchables is the best, Untouchables is number 1

Users who are viewing this thread