Random Thoughts

@warlord - It ends. The world is more than just a girl. You'll realize, only if you want to. That's all I can say.

Used to follow her each and everytime. Like a shadow.

Where I come from, you can get locked up for this.

You say you tried speaking to her but was ignored...take the hint bud.

-------------------------------------------

I'll never forget the day I passed my driving test! :)

Hi Dear Friends,

12.we-remember-the-moments-memories-picture-quote.jpg

Share your unforgettable moments here. Eg: Happy, Sad, Funny moments. :)

Today i witnessed my worst moments..
I was loving a girl.. Used to follow her each and everytime. Like a shadow. She is like an angel. i never seen such beautiful girl even celebrities are nothing infront of her. Only one time i speaked to her asking her name but she didnt replied. But managed to get her name. Even going to collage was boring but because of her i never missed a day. And its been a week i have gone to collage because of infection in eyes.. I really missed her a lot. Each day dreaming her. And today went to collage for seeing her. But my eyes condition was not good. Was bit bleeding. And atlast evening, i saw her coming from school like an angel. I hided my one eye with a towel. But when she camed near to me ,my eyes started to bleed . I thought she would have looked in a sympathy. But she camed near to my eyes . My heart was beating a lot. But she said "I dont love you, stop following me , stop disturbing me"......................
After that it was like a muted life.. Cant hear anything...feeling like dead.. Heart started to pain a lot.. Even cant breath properly.. Eyes were full of tears and was bleeding. My friend looked sadly into me. He used to say always that tell your love to her. I never said to her that i love her a lot, but showed her each and every moment how i felt to be with her. Thats why i followed like a shadow. But its dead.. Even with a bleeding eyes i went to see her in order to cure my pain but she really killed me. cant sleep today. Cant sleep a day.. Cant forget her face, cant forget that moment.. If i was beautiful in her eyes, she would have loved me.. The fact is im not beautiful in her eyes. But she couldnt understand that i had a heart like no one who loved her more than everything in this life.. :(

This is really really creepy tbh. I mean, there is a thing as fancying someone when you see them, but to "love" them without speaking to them and then following them to the point that you were obviously intimidating them? That's fished up man...

My best friend got engaged to her girlfriend a few months ago. She'd not had the best of times with past girlfriends (a few involved some scary homophobic parents and one was a person a bit like the OP); so seeing her genuinely happy with someone who she loves is actually really nice :)

Then you haven't watched Ibra's goal vs England.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Wonder Goal Vs England Home HD 720p - English Commentary - YouTube
Of course. You are right. Forget a 93rd minute wonder free kick to send your team to the World Cup. A pointless goal in a meaningless friendly against a second string England side is far more unforgettable and exciting.

It's sad that the thing that springs to mind on this topic had nothing to do with anything I've accomplished. It was the moment Chelsea won the Champions League Final in 2012. I watched it at my local cricket club with 80% of people supporting Bayern, and the sheer joy of the win was incredible, especially after the previous years of pain, from 2000 to 2009 (bloody Ovrebo!). Only just shades Edgbaston 2005.

It's just an incredible emo-less goal which Ibra must have forgot after second day of scoring.:p There's nothing to remember. But the Beckham's goal is connected to millions of hearts with some incredible emotions. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me this is the greatest sport event which I just can't forget. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no affinity to any of these new players in the Indian cricket team, so I felt nothing when we won the World Cup. In cricket, us winning the T20 World Cup is easily the pick of the bunch for me, the way it was won was crazy. I will never forget Yuvraj's 6 6s and the last two games against Australia and Pakistan. Most of all though, I remember Harbhajan Singh dancing on the boundary line when we were on the verge of beating Australia in the semi-final.

In football the thing which sticks most vividly in my mind was the first football game I saw, the 2002 World Cup final where some Brazilian guy with weird hair scored two goals.

I like the fact that the forum guidelines say, "Don't post anything discriminatory, racist or defamatory..." while suggesting that languages other than English are unclean.

(Says in baby voice)Once, I thought I was dead, but I wasn't.:D:D:D
I hate SW England
Rain,Rain,RAIN!!!:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad

Well for the past 3 years I've tried to post crossed out writing, yet I could never figure it out until 2 seconds ago when I quoted a post and I found out how! I posted this because this is the next Steven Spielberg film I am so thrilled to know how to do it!

Users who are viewing this thread