ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
@User2010
tumblr_o4dudvB6HK1uewdrio1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 46200

I'm going to write a book, it'll be about my time on planet cricket... It'll shock, it'll entertain and it'll make you cry but you'll struggle to remember it is all true... Then you will cry for me.

S

Satan666

I'm going to write a book, it'll be about my time on planet cricket... It'll shock, it'll entertain and it'll make you cry but you'll struggle to remember it is all true... Then you will cry for me.

i still cry for Harambe.

[HASHTAG]#cryforharambe[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#wedontwantmshindi[/HASHTAG]

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Vice chancellor at Worcester uni admitted he earns £320,000 a year. He looked into result of capping all salaries at his uni to no more than £100,000

This results in tuition fees for each student reducing by only £35 per year or 70p per week :eek:

Cannot get my head round this, one how he earns double the prime minister and two how little capping high end salaries would help students?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Vice chancellor at Worcester uni admitted he earns £320,000 a year. He looked into result of capping all salaries at his uni to no more than £100,000

This results in tuition fees for each student reducing by only £35 per year or 70p per week :eek:

Cannot get my head round this, one how he earns double the prime minister and two how little capping high end salaries would help students?
Most heads of institution are on eye-watering salaries, there's loads of money to be made in academia but not everybody benefits from it. Fair play to him for making his known though.
I think the only way to make it easier on the students really would be for the government to subsidise it but this discussion is a bit of a broken record lol and obviously the incumbent party have no intention of doing it. But hey see what happens in the GE 2k22 :p

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I thought we agreed to turn the page
but why you are still here?
Why do you torment me?
Why do I still feel you inside my head?
But why do I still feel alone.
Why do I enjoy the torment you put me through.
Why do I still want it,
When I know I can't have it.

#Don'tOverthink.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finished S4 of Lost. Have to say it kinda seems to be dragging at the moment. I would have preferred a season to be around 10-12 episodes long. Seems like quality is taking a hit now.

Users who are viewing this thread