Random Thoughts

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Still no report mostly due to prevailing law and order situation in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Hoping to get the news tomorrow.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Patience is a virtue. I am sure you will be happy as a clam once you go through your report. :)

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Is it a case of they've not got the results yet? Or they can't tell you?

I don't think the latter might be the case because Sami would have found it out by this time due to a sudden change in treatment, medicines and stuff.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Folks the reports have come out inconclusive. The parts that they got out for biopsy were all dead tissues and hence nothing can be said. They are once again studying the FNAC sample they took out two weeks ago prior to biopsy. As soon as my biopsy wound heals, I think I will once again go under Surgeon's knife. :mad
Well this wait is getting worse than wait for a decent cricket game. I am once again thankful for the utmost love and compassion I have been showered with here on PC. Remember me in your prayers. I will update you as soon as I get Something.

Last edited:

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Folks the reports have come out inconclusive. The parts that they got out for biopsy were all dead tissues and hence nothing can be said. They are once again studying the FNAC sample they took out two weeks ago prior to biopsy. As soon as my biopsy wound heals, I think I will once again go under Surgeon's knife. :mad
Well this wait is getting worse than wait for a decent cricket game. I am once again thankful to the utmost love and compassion I have been showered with here on PC. Remember me in your prayers. I will update you as soon as I get Something.

Don't worry Sami. All will be well. Our prayers with you. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread