RBS Scottish Cup - The winner is...

RPHKR

National Board President
He brought Naved Yasin in for Hansra, then how can he change the guest? Is it possible to use the bonus again? I mean how can he change the guest player. I would have gone with Sehwag then.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
He brought Naved Yasin in for Hansra, then how can he change the guest? Is it possible to use the bonus again? I mean how can he change the guest player. I would have gone with Sehwag then.

If you look carefully, I asked if he was sure he wanted Yasin. He was allowed to change because I hadn't played the match.

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors

Mate can't you read this post,Author asked me do I really want to bring in Yasin for Hansra,then I changed my mind and bought in Kallis instead of Yasin.

Please don't mind pal.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
There won't be another one unless somebody else wants to run it - I don't see any real future for this league, sadly.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
There won't be another one unless somebody else wants to run it - I don't see any real future for this league, sadly.

In the announcements put it up.Surely someone will take it......I would have taken up the offer but I'm a novice in managing leagues.....:(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread