Real Cricket 19

Nix71289

Club Captain
We have just patched the medium pacer glitch with the latest update and now have seen users / bullies resort to the spin short glitch. That too shall be patched. I understand your frustration and you do not need to be sorry.
We try not to have bully glitches in the game but its hard with so many endless possibilities. Also, when we generally make a game we don't really keep thinking what can be abused. So we are at fault there

Thanks so much for the quick response. My frustrations are because of unethical players not at you. I can't thank you enough to give us this great game!

Few things I can suggest!!

1. If there is anyway to track same spot picked to bowl again and again the green timer for batsman should increase with every same ball.

2. Shirt balls should have a bigger green timer as in real life spinners who bowl short gets hammered 9/10 times.
Balls bowled by spinners doest get called one short even when it comes at neck high, something you might wanna look at.

3. Randomly pull match reports if you can and try to see how players bowl!! Ban a couple of loosers like this and then the rest will play smooth.

I played one game with a good player today!! He thrashed me in 3 overs but it was game worth playing... That's the experience one should get from playing the game!!! Rest of the players and loosers who don't have cricketing sense to play properly.

Nix71289

Club Captain
People now bowls with 5 spinners... Pitch the ball near the short pitch length on the stumps. Use the regular spin, flipper and the other variations in every different ball. We have to keep guessing and play. One ball you get bowled, next ball you get stumped and next hit on the body!!!

Patch the game , reset the leaderboard because every single asshole in the top tier is a cheater!!! I've played with many ace guys.. who are all ranked higher than me.. bowled 5 overs of proper cricket and still they just keep doing this!!

I had reinstalled real cricket 19 after the last update, guess I will have to delete it again, sorry but more than fun the game is just frustrating and infuriating with such assholes playing!!

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
We have just patched the medium pacer glitch with the latest update and now have seen users / bullies resort to the spin short glitch. That too shall be patched. I understand your frustration and you do not need to be sorry.
We try not to have bully glitches in the game but its hard with so many endless possibilities. Also, when we generally make a game we don't really keep thinking what can be abused. So we are at fault there

Gave lot of feedbacks before, would love toy hear your feedback on this.

Well I don't have a problem with short ball using the spinners, I have kind of learned to play them, well may be not all to boundaries but singles and doubles will do.

But my frustration is the quitters, why us it if someone quits my bonus XP is and the reward money is reduced and I don't get them in full?

Ppl just quit when the know they are gonna lose or lost. And I have to wait for a whole min to close the game just because they quit?

1.Reduce the timing after quiting
2. Give full points and rewards to the winner if opponents quit.
3. Ban ppl who quits for a day or depending on the number of times the quit.
4. And please please player stats and team stats for Multiplayer.

aman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey mav77mortal

You will have to fix the spinners Short Ball glitch on highest priority.
Otherwise people will stop playing this game as multiplayer will be of no use after u reach platinum level.

The glitch is mainly when slow short balls are bowled outside leg stump and full spin is given towards batsman body.
1. If u step outside leg stump and try hook or pull then it will hit ur body/arm 9 out of 10 times. It hit ur knee if it's a flipper n ur lbw
2. If u step outside leg and try square cut it works 6/10 with small green bar.
3. If u try upper cutt u play over the Ball and ball pass under ur bat
4. If u try advance shot u will connect only if it's a flipper else u will get hit or stumped
5. Backfoot on/off drive don't work well either

Possible solutions:
1. Restrictions on spinners length limit as in real life spinners don't bowl that short
2. Provide batsman option of stepping up 2 steps before bowler bowls similar to DBIC and Ashes cricket

Apart from that tweak the hook/pull to work when ball is directed towards batsmans body also for pacers
Also, add more field positions and unorthodox short options similar to ashes cricket May be in next to next update

aman

School Cricketer
Thanks so much for the quick response. My frustrations are because of unethical players not at you. I can't thank you enough to give us this great game!

Few things I can suggest!!

1. If there is anyway to track same spot picked to bowl again and again the green timer for batsman should increase with every same ball.

2. Shirt balls should have a bigger green timer as in real life spinners who bowl short gets hammered 9/10 times.
Balls bowled by spinners doest get called one short even when it comes at neck high, something you might wanna look at.

3. Randomly pull match reports if you can and try to see how players bowl!! Ban a couple of loosers like this and then the rest will play smooth.

I played one game with a good player today!! He thrashed me in 3 overs but it was game worth playing... That's the experience one should get from playing the game!!! Rest of the players and loosers who don't have cricketing sense to play properly.

I agree with all 3 points

aman

School Cricketer
Also Lofted back foot drives need to be made so as to appear more aggressive.
I remember cricket 2002 used to have great back foot drives
Check in this video @ 1:48 -

aman

School Cricketer
Ideally delivery of medium length (good length) should be most difficult to play with smallest ideal timing bar and highest edge probability

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
@mav77mortal man you guys are making a good game worse. Been saving up on MPs to buy a platinum card and from today I don't even earn any MPs for my victories (either I win or my opponents quits) in Ranked games. This is worse, I just need 200MPs to buy a platinum.

And when someone quits waiting 59sec is worse. Apart from this now even after it reaches zero the screen remains same for ever. We have to restart and then continue and you don't get any reward either.

Last edited:

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
@mav77mortal and also I think the problem is ranked column is not syncing with the server. Cos just to try, I checked my stats before playing ranked and after playing 4 games it remains the same. No change in it, still shows the same number of games and won loss stats. And I think its been broken from the last update to be honest. Cos my I have definitely played more than 33 games.

But when I played unranked the stats are fine and I get the MPs so please do check fix it soon.

Nix71289

Club Captain
@mav77mortal and also I think the problem is ranked column is not syncing with the server. Cos just to try, I checked my stats before playing ranked and after playing 4 games it remains the same. No change in it, still shows the same number of games and won loss stats. And I think its been broken from the last update to be honest. Cos my I have definitely played more than 33 games.

But when I played unranked the stats are fine and I get the MPs so please do check fix it soon.

When opponents disconnects that does not add to stats.[DOUBLEPOST=1558675558][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ideally delivery of medium length (good length) should be most difficult to play with smallest ideal timing bar and highest edge probability

Yes, i agree. Full and short balls should have more timing bar also discourage people from bowling one length alone.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
When opponents disconnects that does not add to stats.[DOUBLEPOST=1558675558][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well that sucks, ppl even quit at the last moment when they lose, that is not my fault, why should I lose my stats and rewards for that?

aman

School Cricketer
This is trajectory of Max short length of flipper. Based on the length the batsman goes for a backfoot shot and Ball hits his knee.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190520-204712.jpg
    Screenshot_20190520-204712.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 6

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
For those who are having issues with the online multiplayer, try the offline modd untill the issues are fixed. I am doing the same thing. Actually I am enjoying the offline version more than the online one.

aman

School Cricketer
You were suppose to patch the spinners short glitch before world cup. Well world cup starts from tomorrow so r u releasing the patch 2day ?

Users who are viewing this thread