Real Cricket Real Cricket™ 15: First Look

Feroz_Shah_Kotla_Delhi.png

The Kotla Delhi Stadium in Real Cricket™ 15
Just:thumbs.....
Any pak stadium as well?

Don't think there is any cricket being played there at the moment ?
Anyways, we will be adding 6 stadiums for Aus/NZ and 5 from India to start with... followed by more later.
Any thinking of world cup game?

Don't think there is any cricket being played there at the moment ?
Anyways, we will be adding 6 stadiums for Aus/NZ and 5 from India to start with... followed by more later.
Please add Eden Gardens.I would suggest that you make realistic pitch conditions for all the stadiums.

Done![DOUBLEPOST=1422640544][/DOUBLEPOST]
Running a bit behind schedule ! However, we will catch the World Cup .. just not the start of it!
Would you like me to help you in some graphics like tv overlays and kits etc
have a look here a2 StudiOs EA Cricket 07, DBC14 - Pepsi IPL 7 Patch, CLT20 2014, Limacol CPL T20

S
Would you like me to help you in some graphics like tv overlays and kits etc
have a look here a2 StudiOs EA Cricket 07, DBC14 - Pepsi IPL 7 Patch, CLT20 2014, Limacol CPL T20

Sorry buddy, but we won't be able to to use TV overlays as we don't have rights for them. We can only use assets with the branding provided by our partners

S

Sorry buddy, but we won't be able to to use TV overlays as we don't have rights for them. We can only use assets with the branding provided by our partners
ok but buddy try to do all games nearest to real ones

Will it be 3d? other than that the screens look awesome!

Nope, we are going down the same road as we did with Real Cricket 14 wrt the animation style etc.

A brand new camera.

The game will feature 47 cricket shots that you can play. Way more than any other cricket game on the mobile platform!

Reactions: Pat
Nope, we are going down the same road as we did with Real Cricket 14 wrt the animation style etc.

A brand new camera.

The game will feature 47 cricket shots that you can play. Way more than any other cricket game on the mobile platform!
I suggest that you make it easy to hit big sixes with some players like Dwayne Smith,Chris Gayle,Andre Russell,Suresh Raina,etc

Also harden the difficulty as i can hit double hundreds in t20 matches nad also add more statistics like strike rate, how many 4 and 6 we have hit, etc. And about pak stadiums you can add 3 main stadiums which are karachi, lahore and rawalpindi as domestic is played regularly there.

Users who are viewing this thread