Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

Sir we need more leaks please give us and we need to make this forum continuously active @mav77mortal ❤️ please out more leaks
As promised a first look for what we are working towards with RC24. Still a work in progress but would love to get your feedback. The team is constantly pushing and working long hours to make RC24 happen as soon as possible!

View attachment 283962

AI can be improved a lot, we can only demand for realistic AI from you @mav77mortal because no other android cricket game even bother to make any simulation, only you guys do

Hi @mav77mortal ,

One thing never happened in whole RC22 game from released,
That's was Opponent AI Batsmen never Runout.

Our throw was perfect but what's the use that throw if cant runout Batsmen.

I almost done 500+ perfect throw to stump but no use it wasted.

@mav77mortal sir I humbly request you, please solve this Issue.

Small change make Big difference.

RC Lover
Sanket

Sir please make the colour of dress/kit in RC22 more dark like RC20.IMG_20230928_165804.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230928_165804.jpg
    IMG_20230928_165804.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20230928_165804.jpg
    IMG_20230928_165804.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 7

As promised a first look for what we are working towards with RC24. Still a work in progress but would love to get your feedback. The team is constantly pushing and working long hours to make RC24 happen as soon as possible!

View attachment 283962
Sir we are eagerly waiting for official announcement of RC24 please give us Official announcement of RC24 regarding release date and trailer and we are so excited for RC24 sir please do that as soon as possible @mav77mortal ❤️❤️

One more thing I would like to talk about, the AI never oversteps, no ball do happen by AI only because of the second bouncer they bowl in an over, but they literally never oversteps, Hit the like button if you agree :yes:

Hi Anuj sir I am a big fan of yours I want RC 24 as soon as possible no update has come for so long time.Can you show us some more picks of RC24?

Sir, every bowler's bowling should be different.

Player editing feature should be There May be I am asking too much for a Mobile game But technology has enhanced alot and Real Cricket is already doing great job so Editing a player Feature shouldn't be an issue , May be because of Copyright issue Names and faces Editing should be locked but skills , Traits and especially Bowling action selection should be available for all Players

Users who are viewing this thread