Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

Breaking News:
27 November se pahele ayega new Update RC24.
Yes, game will be released in the month of November, we don't know the dates are but rc24 trailer will be coming in next 7 days. but as i know one thing 100% sure that game was fully ready and according to GEPL player the last event of GEPL which will be scheduled in between 27th November to 9th December will be played in RC24.

True, I can talk and discuss about Real Cricket for hours here, about the current bugs, gameplay mechanics and all, but most people's around here just wanna talk about release date and all, just like sir @Dutch said, we don't have got much information about that, so it's impossible to make a conversation out of that, so yeah, it's getting inactive, very sad
Yes , Sir.
Very true.
There are many things that can be improved in Real Cricket including gaming experience.
I especially don't like the batting gameplay where we can hit spinners and slow bowlers for six on third man, fine leg and long leg.
It should be dealt with as soon as possible.
It feels very bad and easy to play, which ruins the Real Cricket feeling.
And by the way, does the Official Real Cricket Developers listen to this community ? ( Just Asking, Because, I'M NEW HERE )
Also, is this community present in any other social media like Telegram, Reddit, etc. ? Because, discussing is hard here.
Thank you.

True
Would like to know what you think about the game mechanics of real cricket 22
Really elated by your reply, sorry for a late reply from my side, the gameplay mechanics is quite impressive for a mobile game as I think, but yes, there are many flaws, but still, most of the mobile cricket games are going to the Arcade style direction, only Team RC tries the simulation way, which I prefer a lot over arcade, and btw, brother do you play cricket 24? Or 22 maybe? Then please share your experiences that what can be implemented in this game from there, which can be possible in mobile, but will improve the game by some margins?

Yes , Sir.
Very true.
There are many things that can be improved in Real Cricket including gaming experience.
I especially don't like the batting gameplay where we can hit spinners and slow bowlers for six on third man, fine leg and long leg.
It should be dealt with as soon as possible.
It feels very bad and easy to play, which ruins the Real Cricket feeling.
And by the way, does the Official Real Cricket Developers listen to this community ? ( Just Asking, Because, I'M NEW HERE )
Also, is this community present in any other social media like Telegram, Reddit, etc. ? Because, discussing is hard here.
Thank you.
Thank you @god1devil1 for understanding the situation here, and please don't call me sir, I am your brother
And yeah, the thing you said about hitting spinners to third man, fine leg, long leg with just a touch to the ball or just a lite flick of a wrist doesn't seem to be much realistic, I agree completely.
And about if RC developers listens to this community or not, I don't know completely but Real Cricket CEO Anuj Mankar sir told that he always wanted an active RC community here, and he will look in this forum time to time, so I believe keeping an active forum here will be helpful, because Mankar sir's been sharing information regarding RC here for almost a decade!
And about anymore community of RC, I think an official community which is much more active then others is discord! See you there my friend

Thank you @god1devil1 for understanding the situation here, and please don't call me sir, I am your brother
And yeah, the thing you said about hitting spinners to third man, fine leg, long leg with just a touch to the ball or just a lite flick of a wrist doesn't seem to be much realistic, I agree completely.
And about if RC developers listens to this community or not, I don't know completely but Real Cricket CEO Anuj Mankar sir told that he always wanted an active RC community here, and he will look in this forum time to time, so I believe keeping an active forum here will be helpful, because Mankar sir's been sharing information regarding RC here for almost a decade!
And about anymore community of RC, I think an official community which is much more active then others is discord! See you there my friend
Thank you, Brother, for your reply.
Sorry for the late reply.
And about Real Cricket CEO Anuj Mankar Sir looking in this forum time to time is great to hear.
I myself have been playing Real Cricket since the release of Real Cricket 20 and didn't found this community.
I had searched Reddit, Telegram, etc. for the Official Real Cricket Community and found this Community only few days back accidentally while searching for the information about Real Cricket 24 on Google.
See, these are the reasons I asked for any other media for community communication, you replied and I couldn't reply soon because of no notifications and also this forum lacks the exposure, promotions and advertising, as a result, many Real Cricket Enthusiasts couldn't find this Community and as a result, this community is inactive.
And about Discord, I don't know anything about it and how it works.
So, I have just downloaded Discord App from the Play Store and if you can send the link of the Community of Discord that you said about, I can join and discuss further about our beloved game there.
Thank you.

Thank you, Brother, for your reply.
Sorry for the late reply.
And about Real Cricket CEO Anuj Mankar Sir looking in this forum time to time is great to hear.
I myself have been playing Real Cricket since the release of Real Cricket 20 and didn't found this community.
I had searched Reddit, Telegram, etc. for the Official Real Cricket Community and found this Community only few days back accidentally while searching for the information about Real Cricket 24 on Google.
See, these are the reasons I asked for any other media for community communication, you replied and I couldn't reply soon because of no notifications and also this forum lacks the exposure, promotions and advertising, as a result, many Real Cricket Enthusiasts couldn't find this Community and as a result, this community is inactive.
And about Discord, I don't know anything about it and how it works.
So, I have just downloaded Discord App from the Play Store and if you can send the link of the Community of Discord that you said about, I can join and discuss further about our beloved game there.
Thank you.
No worry about the late reply, I was late to my friend, Thank you for being very kind, and here is the discord server link for Real Cricket :- https://discord.com/invite/pfRkuqrW

No worry about the late reply, I was late to my friend, Thank you for being very kind, and here is the discord server link for Real Cricket :- https://discord.com/invite/pfRkuqrW
Thank You, Brother.
For sending the Discord Server link of Real Cricket.
If you don't mind, can you send here your Username in the Real Cricket Discord Server for introducing ourselves there and discussing further.
My Discord Server Username or Display Name is same as my Username here.
Thank You.

Very good question my friend, I don't know what made him think it's fake, Btw, I guarantee you that this discord server is 100% official, There are RC Devs there, there is also Ask Abhi as admin, who is well known due to his youtube channel and almost everyone knows he is in team nautilus !
Any Reason or Reasons for saying fake Discord server, Sir ?

Any Reason or Reasons for saying fake Discord server, Sir ?
When I see content in that discord it feels fake for me so I just said my intentions if it's from official real cricket website or forum then I don't have any issues

Very good question my friend, I don't know what made him think it's fake, Btw, I guarantee you that this discord server is 100% official, There are RC Devs there, there is also Ask Abhi as admin, who is well known due to his youtube channel and almost everyone knows he is in team nautilus !
Yes, Bro.
I just went to join Discord server from Official Real Cricket website which is https://www.nautilusmobile.com/ and it brought me to the same Discord server you sent.
Thank You.
Post automatically merged:

When I see content in that discord it feels fake for me so I just said my intentions if it's from official real cricket website or forum then I don't have any issues
Maybe, Sir.
You might have got that feeling, because, this Discord server is too friendly and has less restrictions unlike many other Official Discord Servers.
Thank You.

Anyone give new improvements in bowling to make it exciting. New controls or new features so that developers can see and implement something new in bowling. It became too boring, same controls since 12 years of mobile cricket games.

Users who are viewing this thread