Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

Will that big feature will be related to multiplayer? What do you think?

I don’t think the focus would be on single player/ multiplayer this time around. Whatever comes would be more wholistic… But that’s just my opinion.. let’s wait for more info from Nautilus
Got it, although I just wanna chat here, doesn't want to bother you with a tons of questions

Why no new memebers are coming

That's really sad you know
Post automatically merged:

Let me ask a question then, somehow can this update arrive during the CWC time?

That's really sad you know

Let me ask a question then, somehow can this update arrive during the CWC time?
Nothing certain as of now. It is in the final stages, it will all depend on the issues that come. But from what I have heard, they would rather hold it till majority bugs are fixed rather than pushing it off unfinished for the WC.

Some new future can be told in the shot of the week.?plz reply
I am not an employee of the company bro... Just a guy who knows a lucky user who's got it for testing :)

Nothing certain as of now. It is in the final stages, it will all depend on the issues that come. But from what I have heard, they would rather hold it till majority bugs are fixed rather than pushing it off unfinished for the WC.

I am not an employee of the company bro... Just a guy who knows a lucky user who's got it for testing :)
That's the right think to do, rushing something unfinished doesn't makes sense, Thanks for the info btw

• Or they don't know, how to use this thread
Savage bro

Users who are viewing this thread