Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

Why are you not using Unreal Engine for better graphic and destroy rest of other cricket game available in play Store ?

I Don't really have big expectations on graphics part as the game will run on the same engine. The only thing I am excited about is the AI development and New features ( I would personally love see a comprehensive Career Mode or a Multiplayer Auction mode)

I Don't really have big expectations on graphics part as the game will run on the same engine. The only thing I am excited about is the AI development and New features ( I would personally love see a comprehensive Career Mode or a Multiplayer Auction mode)
Yep a more balanced game , specially bowling.

One more from what will be a historic venue perhaps ! :ind:

View attachment 283963
One thought I had about this stadium is that the stadium does not look big in the game, yes the ground size is bigger than the real stadium but the stands and all (the whole view) in rc22 does not look big at all so i was hoping some improvements on the stadium. On the other hand, looking at the screenshots of rc24 i think graphics has been improved. Thanks sir for sharing these and hoping to some new things in rc24. RC rocks!!

Users who are viewing this thread