Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
T Natarajan, Ashton Turner as well. While they do play league cricket, they have vanished entirely from the international arena.
Post automatically merged:

Is h even in the pecking order? Let's say ,should an injury happen to Monank or someone else, do you reckon he'd be picked for the WT20?
Turner played only like last year before the WC

For England best one I can think of is Tom Banton
Zafar Ansari
Steven Finn
Scott Borthwick
Gareth Batty
Toby Roland-Jones
Mark Stoneman
Keaton Jennings
Jake Ball

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
T Natarajan, Ashton Turner as well. While they do play league cricket, they have vanished entirely from the international arena.

Is h even in the pecking order? Let's say ,should an injury happen to Monank or someone else, do you reckon he'd be picked for the WT20?
No, I do not think he is in any consideration at all. USA has enough expat players lol. In 4 years time, the USA XI may look like below for T20 World Cup lol

Virat Kohli
Rohit Sharma
Babar Azam
Kane Williamson
Nicholas Pooran
Mohmmad Rizwan
Mitchell Santner
Jasprit Bumrah
Shaheen Afridi
Trent Boult
R Ashwin

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Don’t know if he was mentioned, but Umer Khan disappeared from even domestic cricket

Best bowling impact per innings in PSL 2019 (min. 5 innings, per Cricinfo analytics)

Umer Khan - 45.8 (10 inns)
Sandeep Lamichhane - 44.7 (7 inns)
Hasan Ali - 40.8 (13 inns)
Mohammad Hasnain - 40.6 (7 inns)
Mohammad Amir - 40.1 (9 inns)

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Pakistan have a notorious record of throwing their players away.

Bilawal Bhatti (PAK) - Thought he was a decent bowler and a useful slogger.
Aizaz Cheema (PAK)
Mohammad Abbas (whatever happened to this next Mohammad Asif type bowler?)

Also, is Yasir still the best spinner in Pakistan's pecking order?

and then there is these two. The Aussie seemed to have bright future ahead. If only he had better reflexes against the short ball...

Will Pucovski (AUS)
Nitish Rana (IND)

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Ricardo Powell anyone?
Wow! I am surprised people still remember him. I loved his fielding. He was one of the few attacking batsmen in the side that was on the downhill.

Hard to believe he is only 45. He fell off the radar about 20 years ago!!

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Ricardo Powell was an awesome cricketer. Great fielder no matter where you put him but usually close in because his hand speed was second to none. He also ran like lightning between the wickets.

His namesake Daren Powell didn't fare as well but you could count on him for one thing and one thing only really...taking early wickets. He was a good new ball bowler and could get batsmen out early on. If you look back at his spells you'd see that a lot of his wickets were with a new shiny ball.

Runako Morton was a guy I highly rated, if not for his untimely death. His fielding was excellent, he had a knack for a straight drive that bounced on the pitch and flew over the non striker and umpire to the boundary. Plus I think I might have met him but wasn't sure...

Sticking with the West Indies theme here I'll like to add John Campbell. His last ODI innings he scored 170-odd. Yes, against Ireland but I do think that he might have gotten another match at least since then. Vitiligo aside. Still a relatively young player though, could potentially have another run in the team.

After the revelation that is our newest fast bowling talent, I'm not sure if guys like Miguel Cummings, Anderson Philip, and the like might even be in contention.

Spare a thought for poor Shamarh Brooks who has been number 12 for years...

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sticking with the West Indies theme here I'll like to add John Campbell. His last ODI innings he scored 170-odd. Yes, against Ireland but I do think that he might have gotten another match at least since then. Vitiligo aside. Still a relatively young player though, could potentially have another run in the team.
Drugs ban aside too

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ricardo Powell anyone?
The actual only thing I know about him is- I downloaded him instead of Rovman Powell in my Don Bradman 14 Academy by mistake and didn't realise until I played a match

Users who are viewing this thread