Remapping Keyboard controlls

anandn

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Friends,

This is my message to this group. I have got cricket 2005 and installed it in my PC. I want to remap my controllers in my key board. please tell me how to do it. Please. I find it very tough to bat. I am not even able to score a run against USA in easy mode when am playing as australia

Bump !!!

Gotta agree, the controls are the wrong way around for my mindset - keep using "W and A" for backcut and arrow keys for front and back foot - it just feels far more natuaral that way.

Got a raft of good joysticks (MS Xbox 360 and Saitek 880 both excellent) but the need for very accurate diagonals rules pads out. (You only know if you've hit the "sweet spot" of a diagonal when its too late.) - In PES 5 and similar this doesn't matter - you look at the screen and adjust - in Cricket 2005 you only got the split second you press the "shot" button - and only then do you know if you had the diagonal sorted or not - if you haven't - tough - shot over)

So PERLEASE can someone tell us how to remap (like in 2002)

Clarker

Go to my C:\Program Files\Cricket2005 and you will see controltypes and open up in excel and edit away

Speedy said:
Go to my C:\Program Files\Cricket2005 and you will see controltypes and open up in excel and edit away
hi i have opened the file but what do i chage for keyboard remaping

Users who are viewing this thread