Reputation / vBookie Changes

duffarama said:
Hopefully there will be some use for this 'vCash' in the future. (eg purchasing of items at a forum shop)

lol, what like a chocolate bar or something which is posted to you in the mail!

However I do think that the vCash idea is a good one.

duffarama said:
Yes that is correct.

Hopefully there will be some use for this 'vCash' in the future. (eg purchasing of items at a forum shop)

I suggested a forum shop a few months ago

I don't think that will really be feasible. I don't think the creators of this site really make a profit off it. So unless you buy stuff from the forum shop, I don't think a forum shop should be created (using vcash to buy stuff).

sohummisra said:
I don't think that will really be feasible. I don't think the creators of this site really make a profit off it. So unless you buy stuff from the forum shop, I don't think a forum shop should be created (using vcash to buy stuff).
Generally it's just stuff like the ability to change your member title and things like that

In the attached pic, you can see that I got some rep from squiz. Why is it neutral? squiz has three rep pips, so why the neutral rep?

That must have been when we had to bet our rep points on stuff,not vCash.

So he probably bet all his rep points on something,and so his rep was 0 when he gave you that.

gold639 said:
That must have been when we had to bet our rep points on stuff,not vCash.

So he probably bet all his rep points on something,and so his rep was 0 when he gave you that.
Certainly had, West Indies vs South Africa

Why are a lot of Newbies starting off at 500points for Vbookie? I thought 100 was what you started on?

i have also noticed that it was said only 100 pts to newcomers when the changes took place

Users who are viewing this thread