Request: Created Player Face

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Have you placed the .big file of your head (with the same name fac...) in your main folder?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
All you needed to do was click "select unique face", the editor does the rest (all the changing face ID, renaming etc)
The file name that was there before was incorrect so you shouldn't have imported your face into it.
The Unique File which you now need to import your face into is fac920... Use EA Graphics Editor or just rename the file you originally named to it.
That should then work.
I've tried to make this as simple as possible (with the readme as well) so any feedback on how to make it easier to understand would be appreciated.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'll have another go later, it's confusing at the moment.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Aplogies for the double post, but I did it! Even my acne shows up in the game. I'm currently working out how to get Mahendra Singh Dhoni out.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I would recommend people that try to do something like this to close Player Editor v3 before they rename and copy the files into the root directory. That's what I did, and when I opened it again I saw my face!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
SkateBoarder said:
I would recommend people that try to do something like this to close Player Editor v3 before they rename and copy the files into the root directory. That's what I did, and when I opened it again I saw my face!

You don't have to rename and copy files in the root directory. The editor does it for you when you choose 'Select Unique Face".
It writes to the xml, creates the new file and names it correctly. Then, just for good luck, it also displays it. The only thing left to do is import the fsh you want into the created big.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
barmyarmy said:
You don't have to rename and copy files in the root directory. The editor does it for you when you choose 'Select Unique Face".
It writes to the xml, creates the new file and names it correctly. Then, just for good luck, it also displays it. The only thing left to do is import the fsh you want into the created big.

But when a created players face is download from PC such as Suresh Raina. We need to rename the downloaded file shown by our player editor 3 and then copy paste it into cricket 2005 root directory.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well assuming you named the face correctly when you made it all people need to do it put "select unique face" for Raina in Player Editor and then put the downloaded file into their root directory.

Users who are viewing this thread