Request: England ODI Kit

duded 64 said:
This kit is all good and well but if you look closely youll see that the sleves are wrong. the left sleve cuts up in towards the collar and is red where as the left sleve is blue with a red sorta triangle thing on the end of the sleve, this does not cut in towards the collar. Also there are two different shades of blue and there is an authenticity logo in the bottom left of the shirt in black. Sorry to put a downer on things... constructive critisism thow.
I agree that the sleeves are wrong (I dont have c2005 but agree with drew that it cant be done looking at the template). There wouldnt be an authenticity logo on a players kit, these things only appear on replica kit generally. I cant see the 2 different shades of blue, where is it different? (I may have to update my c2004 kit if you can point it out to me).

Last edited:
I think Drewska has done his best to make that kit considering that he doesn't have Cricket 2005.

the new england odi kit is really superb

can i just say 1 thing

cant u change the colour of the pads because the kit colour is light blue nd the pads colour is dark blue so if u can change that

otherwise its good

Users who are viewing this thread