Request: England ODI Kit

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Could somebody please design the new England ODI kit for Cricket 2005.

eng_odishirt.jpg

Thanks.

the England Kit 2006 you mean ?

Here is a jpeg, i might of got it totally wrong though as i don't understand the template.

Attachments

• kit.jpg
    kit.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 158
Neat work Drewska- everything in the right places, just slightly out of proportion.
newkit3ro.jpg

The Vodafone logo is very small compared to the ECB and Admiral ones, and although you can't see it in this screenshot, the white stripes on the trousers are wildly too big.

Ok, I have the psd on my pc, and I will fix it up soon ;).

OK, here it is.

Attachments

• kit.jpg
    kit.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 142
Yeah, nice kit but could have done better :p, why is the Admiral and ECB logos not clear and is the kit a bit light ?

good effort drewska.......can u release the pic(in game) of second kit drewska??Make ECB and Admiral logo is not clear....please make them clear drewska.....

how did u install the kit in game skateboarder??

Ok I will fix the ECB and Admiral logo. I don't have the game so I can't get screenies/make the fsh.

Is this ok? I can't make the England logo very clear because when you make it white it loses detail.

Attachments

• kit.jpg
    kit.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 95
Cricketer2004 said:
how did u install the kit in game skateboarder??
I saved the attached image from Drewska's post onto my computer and converted into a .gif file with Paint Shop Pro. I then found out what the .fsh file was for England's one-day kit, extracted it from the data_pc.gob file with BigGUI and opened it in fshEd. From there I replaced the file with Drewska's template, saved it and put the .fsh file in my Cricket 2005 root directory.

Users who are viewing this thread