Request : Good looks pitches and outfields for the Sub-Continent

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey hi guys.

This is to all u graphic makers. u all have done a great job so far but still there is sumthing left. plz correct me if this has been done before coz since there are so many thread and so many posts its really hard find something like this.

All i want is good looking pitches and outfields for the sub-continent countries.

Currently the default pitches & outfields are BAD, i mean they are so bad that i havn't played even a single match in the sub-continent.

The pitches and outfields should be like those found in england, australia,etc. i mean they can not be exactly as beautiful like them but somewhat like them. currently pitches like hard,dusty,normal all look the same in sub-continent. outfields too are so bad, not at all green, but the fact is that in real like sub-continent pitches are a lot greener than those in the game.

Also the pitches in WI have white broken lines on the edge of their pitches, can this also be done.

I hope i made my point clear.

If this has been done before can u guys plz tell me where they are, and how i can install them.

If this has not been done before, can anybody do to now.

Thnx a lot homie.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Hey mate, try my thread link below and if you have some specific requests then you can add it to the thread and you will get it ...

Pitches

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
sunsamrat1980 said:
Hey mate, try my thread link below and if you have some specific requests then you can add it to the thread and you will get it ...

Pitches

there r some good pitches by u. but the thing is that u have added the bowlers footmarks on the pitches. whereas my request is that why can't we have those good looking proper rectangular pitches for the sub-continent also. and also greener out-fields.

**One more thing, why is the out-field for damp/wet & green pitches so dark green. i mean i can understand the dark green colour for damp/wet pitches but why green, don't u think they should be lighter in colour.

Well i think i've put many requests over here. The thing is that i have some experience with graphic making but havn't really got into it for cricket 2004 and besides there is no point getting into it now since Cricket 2005 and BLIC are on the verge of releasing. So the best thing to do is to leave this request for the pros'.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
I can do any outfield or pitch type be it subcontient or any other request the only thing which has stopped me making realistic pitches is that the Behind stumps outfield can't get it changed and if i can get it change then the other problem is it won't be displayed with the pitch turned on If someone can get those behind stumps problem solved then any pitch can be done so hopefully the problem with behind stumps will be solved soon.

Users who are viewing this thread